1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my website aStoreScript.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Unregistered, Jan 31, 2010.

Hi,

I am a coder and I suck at web design, totally.

Some time back I found a partner who is willing to do up the front end for me. I hope you guys can give us some feedback on what you think of the website:

aStore Script

Of course we'll like the design to be simple, straightforward and can convert well.

Hope to hear suggestions from you and thanks in advance!

---

We are looking for interested parties to review the entire ordering process and the script too! PM me for details! :)

Unregistered, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  2. Amxfan

Amxfan Peon

Best Answers:
    The site and the script look good from what I see. But it would have been nice to have seen a live demo store. Although you have a support ticket system a phone number and community forums would have been nice. Reason being is that with the support ticket system a visitor can not see if the site is dead or knows right off how active you are in the site. with a phone number and forums they can get an idea.
    This would stop me in heart beat from buying your product. "gtltka@gmail.com" should be your domain name.
    Over all when it comes right down to it your site is good just going by looks. but it fails to build any type of trust.

BTW I loved the sales video very well done.

Amxfan, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback!

I am noting down your suggestions and will implement them asap, before the official launch. Please feel free to throw in more comments that will help - we appreciate it a lot!

Once again thank you very much! :)

--- UPDATE ---

My partner has put up a demo page now and we have changed the PayPal email address to that from the domain name itself.

Forums may be a little challenging (since this is a new product) and providing phone support is going to drive our costs crazy (and the script may become really expensive for end-users...). We are thinking of providing review copies and asking for testimonials from end-users (that is what we can think of now with our limited resources). Will be happy to hear more suggestions! :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    Unregistered, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  4. UberPersistent

UberPersistent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi aStoreScript.com,

I'm own a few aStore sites. I think your script is great and I'm interested to to review your website's ordering process as well as the script.

A few suggestions:

1) Build a list! Top marketers know most people need to hear from you an average of seven (7) times before they buy.
    a) Include aStore tips/newsletter

2) BRAG about aStore results: earnings, SERP rankings, testimonials, etc.

3) JV with Amazon-related info product owners.

Thanks.

UberPersistent, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  5. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice script. once a person buy your script will his site be featured in the demos too like what we are seeing in your site?

etc, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  6. ramac00lz

ramac00lz Peon

Best Answers:
    nice script, keep the good work.

ramac00lz, Apr 11, 2010 IP