1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Alex Last, Jan 28, 2010.

Hey,

Well i started out with a blog a while back which i couldn't really get going i made maybe 30$, a mere day for some people. So i decided to open a new site, which can be found in my signature. I get a reasonable CTR but barely any traffic. So i was wondering is traffic key for making money or is there something else i should be doing. I have submitted my site to all search engines, but no directories yet, is it something worth doing i wonder?

I have heard about auto blogs, do they work well for generating visitors? and adsense revenue. Anyway, im not looking for anyone to give me an e-book. I just want someone to point me in the right direction and give me a few pointers how i can get my site in signature busy, and eventually making me money.

I want to be making 500$ per month from adsense 1 day, and hope this is achievable. I will appreciate any help you guys can give me to reach my goal.

Thanks in advance,
    Alex

Alex Last, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  2. anjelina27

anjelina27 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to do some Social bookmarking and link building of your website.

anjelina27, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  3. Successful in Net

Successful in Net Peon

Best Answers:
    You've asked several questions, will try to respond one by one:
    1. having big traffic definitely helps;
    2. think about something else in addition to adsense; google is making 80% of profit from only 1.3% of its customers, you and me are dsiposable as google concerns;
    3. autoblogs work but don't expect big revenue, you need hundreds or better thousands such blogs to get decent income (one of my teachers has 7,000 blogs);
    4, once again, don't rely on one source of income; google can shut your a/c overnight with no apparent reason, then what?
    My apologies for being a bit pessimistic, I have this T-Shirt

Successful in Net, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  4. HSman

HSman Peon

Best Answers:
    have good natural traffic :)

Great content and you upload new stuff frequently to keep repeat surfers.....

HSman, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  5. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's going to take a long time in order for you to make $500 dollars a day with Adsense. Keep working and keep posting on DP in order to get links towards your sites and possible traffic as well!

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  6. bbenson19

bbenson19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, target profitable keywords that people are searching and make sure you can rank in the search engines using them. Ok. Check out my site below.

bbenson19, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  7. pratoocool

pratoocool Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to do much of the link building by some link exchange, blog commenting, link exchange, etc. If you want to do link exchange (ONE WAYS) with me with my 25 blogs i can help you. Reply to me regarding this.

pratoocool, Feb 1, 2010 IP