1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how rude! : PALESTINIAN HOMES UNDER WATER IN GAZA AS ISRAEL OPENS DAM

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by abdobasha2004, Jan 19, 2010.

1. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Who the hell are you to decide who is a patriot to Israel or not? When little piss-ant kids pretend they have some moral authority it is something we can all get a big laugh at. Does this shit work with your 17 year old high school buddies, because it sure as hell don't fly in the real world.

browntwn, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Who the hell are you to decide that little piss-ant kids have moral authority or not ?

new, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure he has some moral authority in your world and to people like you, but then again you openly support terrorists as well so nobody takes you too seriously - you two would be a good pair. You two can proudly embrace each other's ignorance.

browntwn, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  4. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    who the hell are you to decide if someone is ignorant or not ?

new, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  5. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Abdobasha:

I searched everywhere I could. There is not a dam, as far as i could see, by maps, descriptions, looking up data on Israel and on dams.

The news reports never mentioned the name of this "so-called".

Weather reports gave information about an enormous amount of rain.

Isn't it astounding as to the lengths some will go to establish an outrageous lie.

You have internet access. If you can find a dam in this part of the world that is near or abuts Gaza please report.

I would seriously doubt the honesty of any reports from the sources you quoted. They filter throughout the world but specifically in the Muslim and Arab worlds.

If they are going to make up and invent a dam that doesn't exist...they will make up anything.

But if you can find this dam (never reported by name...hmmm.....) please inform the rest of us.

earlpearl, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  6. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yo! I found the Dam, does any one give a dam?
    [​IMG]

wwws, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL
    yea.
    But we don't have beavers in Israel, so it can't even be a beaver's dam..... ;)

If we had beavers in Israel probably those stupid Muslim thugs would have defined a new species, "beaverisus zionismus", and blame him for the Gaza flood.

ChaosTrivia, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  8. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ?

Who are you to criticize the members of the IDF who want to serve their nation and not impede the sovereignty of another?

You're very unimpressive, and clearly threatened by 17 year olds, to have possibly argued that the soldiers who do not want to break their faith/warrior creed/ethical civilian ideology (yes, soldiers are in fact still civilians, and the leader of most armed forces is a civilian...there aren't many warrior castes still around)

Your reality is perverse and only true as far as your small mind can comprehend it. Do not push that on the rest of us, we aren't peasants and enjoy civilization very much.

That being said: Any military man or woman who refuses to be stationed in an aggressive stance abroad, occupying and invading neighboring territories, that individual is a patriot by definition. That individual is looking beyond the knee-jerk response of their government and truly looking into the health and longevity of the nation itself. Governments come and go, lands and people remain.

The fact you argued with this is nothing more than lack of education in the military and what you call the "real world," keep your absolutely sophomoric opinions to yourself, it reeks of self serving motives and is pathetic. Cheers, you child.

Traditione, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  9. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    @ WWWS LOL damn nice picture. I recognize that dam....Its in the Oregon part of Israel

10. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL it is not necessary to be near GAZA to flood GAZA !

and we doubt yours and here it comes as always, the trust... as I say I am never sure of any thing but I should think about every thing, is it possible these sources are right, why wrong?

abdobasha2004, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  11. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    abdobasha:

I'd suggest you try and find the name of the "so-called dam". The reports never mention a name. If you can find a name it would give the report credibility.

Without a name it is an example of an extraordinary lie.

12. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    The Irani report speaks of a Gaza neighbourhood that was flooded. But no rivers flow near Gaza! and before you have a dam you need to have a river to place the dam on, no?
    There are not even real rivers in Israel except for the Jordan river, its a dry land you moron.

Because there is no dam anywhere in Israel

ChaosTrivia, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  13. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    How Rude!
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iflSn6wJWSpD_E55DV8LHxvldfiA

:D

cheers from Switzerland !

ChaosTrivia, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  14. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh no! The zionists are at it again!!:) LOL...
    p.s. Hope you're having fun in Switzerland.

Rebecca, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  15. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:

Nir Am Reservoir the "Dam" in question is 1 of 91 reservoirs in Israel..

An Israeli water company official said faulty construction of the dam, which had been filled for the first time this year, could be to blame.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1243987.stm

uglyboy, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  16. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Look at the date on the article you're posting, it's an article from 2001 about the Nahal Oz reservoir. Elder of Ziyon is a blogger from Israel. What he's saying is that he doesn't believe there is a way to just purposefully "open" it up. He has a picture of the reservoir in his post as well, if you would like to look at it.

Don't you find it strange that on the Palestine Telegraph, they were saying "Israeli authorities opened the "Al-Wadi" dam without prior notice after heavy rainfall on the area." and now it's the Nahal Oz reservoir (according to article you posted)? Or has it changed again to the Nir Am Reservoir? In my opinion, they just had a lot of rainfall, and wish to find a way to blame Israel.

Rebecca, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  17. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    ~ In our county, growth management (permitting) would some way or another end up with either a leaky dam to be repaired (new permit) or one that indeed would inundate a neighborhood in hopes of securing remediation after the event as standard procedure.....the Pals. might check the dam permit to find the culprit.

Breeze Wood, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  18. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    D'oh!!! quick slap me upside the head... :eek:

I don't think that the Israeli authorities opened any flood gates or whatever, I to think it was due to excessive rainfall.. I saw that on the bbc site to... (goes to check date :eek:) yeah flash floods in Egypt and Israel.. more likely the reservoir, if it is a reservoir broke its banks due to heavy rainfall..

uglyboy, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  19. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    The article you linked is from 2001.
    There was no problem with the construction of the reservoir, just an excess of water.
    This year the Nahal Oz reservoir was not overflooded.

There is however nothing to "open" or "close" in a water reservoir.

ChaosTrivia, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  20. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    It is sad that Muslims are so brainwashed to believe this.

Darpie, Feb 1, 2010 IP