1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Say Your Prayer For Haiti

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by segzeey, Jan 22, 2010.

1. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just prayed for you, hope it comes true.:D

wwws, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please, don't have the nerve to sit there talking to yourself and pretend you are actually helping. Prayer is good for one thing only. It gives the lazy a way to pretend they are doing something worthwhile.

stOx, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Watch where you are giving your donations. Most of the companies are just scamming a bunch of money.

Prayer does not exist for the purpose of action so don't run out here pretending like it fails to do its purpose because things don't get solved with prayer.

Laceygirl, Jan 29, 2010 IP
    debunked likes this.
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if you make any sense(again), or does this need to be decipher?

wwws, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  5. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, this forum is pretty intense. I am just going to say that 911 was a true tragedy, What has happened in Haiti is a true tragedy and my heart breaks for all the victims and the families of those victims in both. I have donated to the Haiti Relief Fund. That is all I really (as 1 person) have the power to do. I try to never get into the politics or religion subject. We all have our own personal beliefs and to each their own. I just hope Haiti gets the help they need to rebuild from here. just the same as I hope that nothing ever happens again here in our country like 911. Hoping for peace in the world would be nice (although that will probably never happen) It's a very scary time we live in. My heart goes out to our troops that should be home here in the USA with their families and my heart goes out to Haiti

mreb1010, Feb 6, 2010 IP