1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review and provide some feedback to my new website.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by mjm18, Jan 28, 2010.

Just launched my new site yourautofriend.com and would like some feedback as to how it looks and functions. It is a free automotive classified site, where you can buy and sell cars, atvs and motorcycles for free.

mjm18, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  2. ACMair

ACMair Peon

Best Answers:
    The basic structure of your site is great. The menu, all of that. But the interface, the design, is lacking credibility. It needs a nice logo, some nice graphics, a banner, something to bring it to life a little more. I know its free to place your vehicle on it, but if I was a buyer, that would make me wonder. Being free would draw in more scammers, I'd assume. Just my two cents.

Best of Luck!

ACMair, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  3. K.Meier

K.Meier Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the font of the main middle content, its big and visible. Don't like the font in on the left side and top menu. Size is okay, but the font itself would look better if its the same as the middle content one.

In general I don't like the background color. It makes the website look like its from the 90s.

K.Meier, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  4. mjm18

mjm18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

mjm18, Jan 30, 2010 IP