1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fishing Themed Facebook RPG Gaming Application

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ceaseer, Jan 14, 2010.

Domain clear out! This is the last domain in my portfolio that I am not using anymore. No one wanted the domains by themself so I used them to install Facebook apps on to make the app ready to go.

WTS: Fishing Themed Facebook RPG Gaming Application

The domain name the application is installed on and included with sale is shelveofbooks.com Facebook users of the app will not see the domain name, just the URL of the facebook app.

I sell the software without this theme and without a domain for the same price. This is a one time special offer available to one person. The theme was created to add to my portfolio to show the variety of ways to customize the software. The application was just created and has not been promoted.

The url of the facebook app is:
    http://apps.facebook.com/rpgfishing/

This 'fishing' theme has never been sold before and will only be sold once.

Should you not want this theme down the road, then the app can be customized to your own theme. Admin area for easy adding/editing/deleting of jobs and equipment.

The application is not complete and would require the addition of more jobs and equipment to keep the game interesting as players level. I added only a few to get you started.

The app can earn revenue with Offerpal and also any banners can be placed in the header or footer of the app such as google adsense.

Free domain transfer through Godaddy.

Free transfer of files and setup if you want to use your own host or want the app on a different domain. Hosting requires a mysql database and cronjobs enabled. If you want to move the files yourself it will require importing the mysql database, editing a file to update mysql info, and setting up crons.

Excellent customer support before and after sale.

Cost $50 through PayPal.

Reply or pm me with any questions or if you want this theme. I will also sell the script without the fishing theme should anyone be interested after this sells.

ceaseer, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. sam_h

sam_h Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How easy is it to manage - ie extend it with more jobs and equipment?

sam_h, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  3. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The admin area provides easy management of equipment and quests. To add new you simply click a link and fill out a form.

Please see screenshots below:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ceaseer, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  4. SORPG LLC

SORPG LLC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you still have the site for sale?

SORPG LLC, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  5. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do not have that exact domain anymore. I can set you up with the fishing rpg script for Facebook on a different domain OR you can buy just the fishing script alone for $30 and install on a domain of your own.

ceaseer, Apr 5, 2011 IP