1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Legal Information/Lawyers Site 100% unique with Blog+Forum+Directory HugeOpportunity

Discussion in 'Sites' started by soultaker100, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This site is created to compete with some of the biggest names in this niche like findlaw, the site is professionally designed and coded with great care , In right hands this site can make 6 figures or more each month because there is so low competition in this niche a site like this can dominate in a very short time even with little promotion.I would love to work more on this site and promote it myself but now i am working with some thing much bigger then this and i have no time to maintain this site.

This is what you will be getting:

Premium domain name www.widelaw.com
    200+ plugins (custom coded and many from open source)
    one click Adsense yahoo msn ads integration
    Blog integrated with the main site
    Forum integrated with the main site (have not been populated)
    Directory integrated with the main site (have not been populated)
    All above things are managed by a powerful backend script which cannot be easily identified So you will be getting a completely unique site and no one can Compete with this site easily.
    All scripts and plugins are specially made for this site by professional coders.
    and some piece of codes are taken from open source and then customized for this site,so you don't have to pay any license fees at all.

I have never put adsense or any other thing on it
    so no revenue yet
    Have not promoted but site still get 100-200UV each month

You just have to put some more content in it and promote it, then you will be on your way to make 6 figures per month with this site as this is the highest paying niche in all ad networks.
    This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to make a solid online business.

Here is a bump what i was about to do with this site if i had the time

start listing lawyers on sites directory charge them $10-25 per listing ( you can charge them much more then this as they are willing to pay $80 for a single lead through adwords)
    Get affiliated with some reputed law firms minimum $200-500 per month
    and finally monetize the site with adsense $300-1000

:eek: I have listed a hen for sale that will give golden eggs

And Finally only bid if you are interested and capable of making 6 figures per month...This is the best deal you can get

don't hesitate to PM me ;) i don't bite

Also looking forward to your offers Via Pm

Happy Bidding To All of u

soultaker100, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  2. Silent Thoughts

Silent Thoughts Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not clear as to what you consider as custom coding because from what i see this is based out of Joomla CMS which is a completely Open Source.

Which are the custom coded plugins you are talking about may i ask?? Please provide some functionality of these custom developments and why you preferred them over the ones in Joomla directory.

Silent Thoughts, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  3. soultaker100

soultaker100 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Default cms might be free but to make a site out of this CMS like this one takes a lot of time,patience and lots of customization.

some of the visual elements and blog+forums+directory have been modified to make them work flawlessly according to to the site requirement and i preferred these customizations to the ones in joomla directory because some time these plugins/modules are not 100% ready to serve right away.

soultaker100, Jan 28, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.