1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Game Site for Sale | Already Earning from CPALEAD

Discussion in 'Sites' started by netairoy, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Please do not bid if you have no money or you are not sure to buy it.

===========================

Site: Online Full Game Download

Register: Godaddy

Expire on: Nov'2010

The site uses a gateway which earns you approx $1 per survey filled. In December 6th, when I first created this site on another one and started lightly promote it, the site towards the today I got more than 1377 unique hits and made about $35.

You will need to add additional Games as you so please, and if you wanted to, you could create an account (it's incredibly easy) at the CPA/Affiliate company I am currently using - which has worked very well for me so far. If you wanted to you could put in Adsense, Adbrite, Clickbank, Amazon or other affiliate offers too for extra $$ - I did not have the time to try this.

In terms of promotion, I can advise you on how to promote the site, however, you may turn your head to promoting on facebook, twitter, and youtube (all of which are VERY good if you want to earn extra).

SERIOUS bids only please, I'd like this site to go to a good home as I do not have time to run this site.

There is huge potential in this site, and there is VERY little upkeep involved. I have a special template which evidently shows converting visitors and it is VERY easy to use (wordpress, just like a blog).

Just add a new game when you see fit. You don't have to search it. Just click and lots of game are on your site. You may edit those if you wish. There are a lot of Games coming out this year, and it would be ridiculous not to profit from them, like I had done.

EARNINGS:

As this is a brand new site and promotions have not made I got only $35 from this site. There is a huge demand of Game Downloads in the market and if promoted this site can earn bagful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Traffic Details

As I say earlier only 920 unique visitors this month till date.

[​IMG]

BID: $10

Bid Increment: $10

BIN: $100 only.

netairoy, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  2. eddie6149

eddie6149 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Just need to know how to add games and where to get them, thanks

eddie6149, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  3. netairoy

netairoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will teach you how to do those after sale the site.

netairoy, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  4. Jerlene.net

Jerlene.net Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are these games warez? Do you have the right to distribute or post them on your site?

Jerlene.net, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  5. netairoy

netairoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't host or upload any game, image or other content. I parse links through feed from other sites.

netairoy, Jan 28, 2010 IP
    Jerlene.net likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.