1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1 on 1 Coaching to earn minimum $3100 per month -- Passive Earning - Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Services' started by akki313, Jan 27, 2010.

THREAD BUMPED AFTER AN YEAR TO LAUNCH SEASON 2 OF THIS COACHING
    ALL 2 SLOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE - PM ME

I'll Coach You To Walk On The Road of Success

Hi!

Yes.. You heard it right. I'll make you earn more than $1500 per month.

After the success of my Season 1 coaching which I sold an year back I'm ready to expose my coaching service again.

Ok.. Here goes few words about myself?

I have been doing internet marketing since more than 3 years now. In this whole duration I struggled a lot and have seen regular failure as well as success at each and every point of my research and my desire to earn online.

I really don't know how many dollars you have spent on buying ebooks and other methods which don't work but here I'll coach you a real method to win over the internet marketing. I really don't know whether its a old or a new trick but the only thing I know is it works and I have successfully doing the same method since 3 months now.

I have developed this method after conducting a long research and breaking each and every stone or rock which came in my way.

This method is not blackhat nor illegal. It's completely whitehat and legal.

I am not going to make ebook on this. I'll teach you one on one on Yahoo messenger. I'll teach you each and every step of this technique and how to do that in a right way. If you have any question during the sessions or there is anything which you are not getting then you are allowed to ask anything freely.

What do you need to invest in this coaching?

Well.. I am not a n00b who sells their unworkable method for $7 or $25. I am a real guy and will coach you in the real price.

This one on one coaching will cost you $250

I'll show proof of each and every earning of mine to the persons whom I'll select for coaching. I'll not disclose those payments to any other persons.

And I am going to coach only 2 Persons. And I have a right to choose those 2 persons, it won't affect that whether you PMed me first or last. I'll choose you on the basis of applications sent by you.

If you are interested then please send me an application with answers of these questions?

Q. How much old are you in internet marketing?
    Q. What's your skills?
    Q. How much time you can devote to internet marketing per day?
    Q. How much active accounts you have on forums other than Digitalpoint?

Oops.. I forgot to mention another thing, please don't send PMs like I'll pay you after earning and blah blah. This method is only for 2 lucky guys.

NO Free Reviews available. You have to trust me. I had more than 500 deals here on DP (All Positive).

REVIEWS FROM SEASON 1 COACHING

EMAIL:

PM me if you have any queries...

No guesses in this thread. The only thing I want you to know is that you'll surely earn mentioned amount by this method. Please don't waste your time by posting guesses about this method. If you wanna ask anything then PM me.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
    akki313, Jan 27, 2010 IP
    fancymouj and seogoogle like this.
  2. adda4u

adda4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Your thread, itraders and reputation seems very promising. But it would be hard to get any sales without offering review copy. I am not saying giving your method for free. You can offer a review copy at discount rate so that reviewer can tell us whether this method is effective or not.

Just my few cents.

adda4u, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  3. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Umm... Ok.. I thought over this and here goes a so called review copy.

I'll teach you my method and tricks which will let you make around $100 in the very next hour of the coaching session.

I'll not disclose you everything but information I'll give you is enough to earn $100 in next hour. It will cost you $250 (upfront).

If you applied my method and didn't made any money then I'll refund your whole payment.

I hope that's a pretty good idea. :)

But this review copy is available for only one person.

Let me know if you are in.

akki313, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  4. adda4u

adda4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    ok.. Count me in for review. I'll pay you $250 right away. I'll let everyone know how this deals goes.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Payment sent. Lets see how it goes

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    adda4u, Jan 27, 2010 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  5. vahsi000

vahsi000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hahahahahaha, looks like you've got all of your bases covered.
    Here is my offer... i guarantee that i'll pay you $1000, if you can get me to earn $3000 in net profit.
    Over the years i've seen handful number of offers just like this... "If you pay me $XXX i'll make sure you earn $XXXX".
    If this was truly possible, what I would do is hire people for $700/month (i'm sure alot of people would jump at such an offer) and keep $2300 worth of profits to yourself. 2300 X 5 = $11,500 (that is, if this offer was truly possible).

As the ol' saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true, then... it's most likely not true.

vahsi000, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  6. akki313

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nobody is expert. Not you, not me, not even owner of digitalpoint (who earns in millions.. Just a guess :rolleyes:)

Woww.. Your offer looks nice. You are most welcome to be part of this coaching session. :p

If you have used enough of your brain in practical thing beside calculations only then I am sure you'll be probably earning more than me :rolleyes:

I hope you got your answers.

PS for person like you: If you don't know anything about my method, just keep your mouth shut. You have no right to go against any method until you know about it or ever tried it. :mad:

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    akki313, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  7. vahsi000

vahsi000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have every right to question any product and/or service on these forums. I am pretty sure I have earned more money than you have in the last 3 months, but there's really no way to prove your income unless you take a picture of a case full of money with the date of a recent newspaper next to it. Anything else can be photoshop'ed (i.e. Analytics, Google adsense income, etc.).

I really don't like it when people try to sell their secrets, how do we know if it's a secret at all? Maybe we all know about the method your talking about, but we're too damn lazy to actually work about it. There are most likely more than 10 freely available articles on the internet telling people how to earn 10K+/month. But most of the time people are either too lazy, because it requires alot of hard work and it requires one to be creative.

Anyways, long story short... anyone can sell a secret, gosh, if you pay me 100,000 USD... I'll tell you a trick to earn $1,000,000 USD. Look at my profile, i've been on this forum for many more years than you, so that should make me a more trustable person right?

vahsi000, Jan 27, 2010 IP
    Sid_who likes this.
  8. akki313

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't wanna turn this thread in a battle ground. I recommend you to stay away from this thread.

You have said what you want to say. Now let people decide what they want. Anyways... Staying here for 2 years will not buy reputation for you. I can see how many deals you have here. I have more than 100 times deals than you. Ooopss.. Do you have a negative itrader saying Time waster... Lol.. You are actually. Better stay away from my thread and utilize your time in a real work.

Oopss.. Did I told you guys, this guy PMed me and demands $1000 to delete that post of his. Do You need screenshot now?? :eek:
    Anyways I have reported against you.. Scammer asked me $1000 to delete a comment. Will wait for moderators to take any desired action against you. :)

UPDATE: I have received payment from adda4u for review copy. Review copy gone now.

Thanks

akki313, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  9. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    akki313 is offering a paid service, if you don't want it - don't buy. So vahsi000, if you want to contribute to this forum in anyway, buy the product and create a factual honest review!

Anyways, I'll be watching this one with interest.

Miguel82, Jan 27, 2010 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  10. Ruth_writer

Ruth_writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    woww.. Pretty intresting stuff. I might be intrested but don't have enough money in my paypal now. And I'll wait for review by adda4u too. That bad behaviour of vahsi000 is really shameful. He wrote bad stuff without trying this method which is really bad and shameful.

Ruth_writer, Jan 27, 2010 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  11. adda4u

adda4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Ok.. I sent akki $250 directly into his paypal and after I got 1 hour coaching session on yahoo messenger...

The idea of earning is really very nice. He showed me screenshots of his past earnings. Akki explained me everything in a very nice way. He kept the language simple.

He showed me examples wherever necessary.

After this one hour coaching I applied this method on my own and I was really surprised to see the results. B'Coz when he explained me the method I thought it has fewer chances to get worked but when I applied it I got $130 within only around 2 hours of work. During this whole time he was always there to guide me in the right path. I thought to share screen shot of earning here but operator didn’t allow me to do so. According to him he doesn’t want to share earning way to non buyers. So I have submitted my proof of earning to akki.

This method is so good. I am really very happy with the results. I have invested $250 in this method and really in return I got a tresure chest. Anyways according to akki he didn’t coach me with full techniques as this was low price review copy.

My Rating: 10/10

Real guy & real method

Highly satisfied with this deal…;)

adda4u, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  12. ckweb

ckweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So if you made $130 in 2 hours then you should probably by his $699 course...

ckweb, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  13. akki313

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please elaborate.. I didn't get what you mean to say. :)

akki313, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  14. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent review add4u, I hope it brings you success. Congrats on keeping the price high akki313, i'm sure it is very tempting to drop the price and increase sales but this would result in saturation and benefit nobody.

akki313, what area do you use to gain sales using your method; PPC, Forums, Email Lists, Offline Marketing?

Miguel82, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  15. akki313

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes.. Your guess is absolutely right man. I am not going to drop the price in any case. :)

Let's keep it a secret. Anyways it's little bit different from the methods you use to drive the sales. :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    akki313, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  16. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent my application and i have some questions in the PM that are quite off-topic. please be kind enough to answer them too.

regards
    Maddy:)

maddy, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  17. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We'll look forward to your review :D

Miguel82, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  18. Burberry

Burberry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested. How long does it take to earn the specified income? Will the market get saturated? Is the $699 price negotiable?

Burberry, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  19. coxi999

coxi999 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks good, what is this method PPC or what? Intrested if i have some isea of what it is??

coxi999, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  20. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm.... for $699 it is quite a big number..

Say if I applied your method and didn't made any money as expected, will you refund the whole payment then..?

krolbiz, Jan 29, 2010 IP