1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you Think about my new movie blog

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by rajesh.ejob, Jan 27, 2010.

Hi.. DP ers.... After some long time i have created my new movie blog in wordpress. This is my fine first attempt in wordpress. Let you all help me in improving my blogging with wordpress. Pls share your comments and both plus and minus. All of your reviews are highly appreciable and seriously considered to implement on my blog.
    Thank you.....

Here it is http://freemoviesononline.wordpress.com/

After Edit:::::::
    Why there is no review? :( I am eager to get comments about my new blog.. I hope DP members would gve me great feedbacks... but yet i didn't get a single feedback. This is right section to get review....

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    rajesh.ejob, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  2. shworth

shworth Peon

Best Answers:
    What's the URL?

shworth, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  3. ARE$

ARE$ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

The site doesn't have unique content, I suppose
    The Theme is quite simply but can be.

ARE$, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  4. rajesh.ejob

rajesh.ejob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feed back lol.. But let me know what thing you are expecting uniqueness in a movie related blog, i can post about movies being already released and it might be already posted in other sites too...

rajesh.ejob, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  5. crockstar

crockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    I would definitely try to consider some way of organising your front page. It is good that you have the different options on the side (i.e. the categories) but the catalogue looks a bit messy when you land on the homepage and all you can see is the random (or most recently added) movies. This was the only drawback that I caught.

crockstar, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  6. hostflc

hostflc Peon

Best Answers:
    When I click to watch a movie it redirects me to another page, maybe you should do something about that.

hostflc, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  7. rajesh.ejob

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all of your comments....
    Is there anything i need to change in my blog and i like to add some widgets, but i don't know how can i do it in same theme

Ya.. ok i can check with the recently added movies and minimize the number of movies displayed
    yes.. as of now i am running free blog in wordpress, so there is no option of embedding video... that's why i need to redirect to other sites :( ,

rajesh.ejob, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  8. radikaalis

radikaalis Peon

Best Answers:
    You have in header: "FreeMoviesOnOnline" Isn't better "Free Movies On Online "?

radikaalis, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  9. rajesh.ejob

Best Answers:
    I have changed the header lol.. but i feel it looks strange over the header... what you think of it..

rajesh.ejob, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  10. mjblake

mjblake Peon

Best Answers:
    Design is good.

My biggest complaint is that the "Read More" button does not go to a place with more to read. More like a place to leave comments.
    Also be careful not to give too much of the story away. I haven't seen As Good As Dead, but I feel like I know more than I'd like to now... "fundamental loyalists kidnap and torture the man they believe responsible"... sounds like they're wrong. Leave some mystery for those that haven't seen it yet!
    Kindergarten Cop (and others) got essentially one sentence. I wouldn't call that a movie review. Which leads into: most of the "reviews" are just a synapsis of the movie - not a review. Reviews tell what was good or bad about a movie... not just telling us what happens in the movie.

mjblake, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  11. shermaine

shermaine Guest

Best Answers:
    The design is simple and neat. However, the please read more button in your site is for what purpose? For comments? or to read more about the movies?? :confused:

shermaine, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  12. rajesh.ejob

Best Answers:
    The read more option takes you to the single post display page , and actually there only you can get links for the movies, i need to change it to "Watch movie" but i don't know how to change it in wordpress.. if you can help me in this, you are welcomed.

rajesh.ejob, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  13. vooweb

vooweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You website is not bad but needs some improvement.
    I checked some pages on your website, they were without pictures at all.
    I think you also need to add a logo as the header of your website looks empty.
    The name of your website is not impressive. Think about it, may be you'll find a nice idea.

vooweb, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  14. rajesh.ejob

Best Answers:
    let me know in which page you don't find images, ya i like to add a logo or change the header but i am not expert in photoshop or logo creation, i don't know how to design a header.

the name of the website is more perfect for the niche of the website.. easily identifiable by search engines right...

rajesh.ejob, Feb 3, 2010 IP