1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filipino bloggers stealing entire article content from me how to report them?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Vel, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lloydblogger

Lloydblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it is unfair to the Filipino Bloggers that are using there own article. By the way can you show some evidence if that is a Filipino Blogger? Maybe they are using some proxy?

I think it is nonsense and unethical if you are referring to all the Filipino Bloggers. Second why are you requesting to the google adsense to banned the traffics from the Philippines. I think that is unprofessional and also if you do that i think google will trash your nonsense report. :D

Lloydblogger, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  2. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would just like to report them to google rather than show their site on here, I made this to ask advice from those who are experienced with having this problem.

I understand there are other bloggers doing this but my site which is mainly baskeball articles right now on Kobe Bryant and lebron james has gotten taken from my site the moment I posted it by filipino bloggers specifically.

The only other people I checked on pingbacks who have used my articles do it the fair way they only take a portion of the article and link to the full article.

Also I had an article a long time ago talking about Kobe Bryant doing a commercial with that boxer Manny Pacquiao and I saw the article on more than 10 Filipino blogspot and blogger sites.

They didn't just snip 5 sentences and linked back they took the entire article and some guy didn't even put my link he just put the article and the authors name.

I saw they also take other articles from sites like ESPN and sports illustrated.

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  3. sfraise

sfraise Peon

Best Answers:
    There seems to be a lot of shenanigans going on in the Philippines lately.
    I finally had to block all IP ranges from the Philippines in my chat as I had a swarm of webcam whores constantly trying to spam my chat rooms, I finally got sick of it and just blocked them all. Sorry to all the regular Filipinos but the webcam whore sweatshops there ruined it for the rest of you lol.

sfraise, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  4. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:

I wont post these guys blogs, thats very low to do that. I will just report them and this is why I am making this thread because I need members advice who believe in justice and been in my situation before with these stealers who intercept your articles a few minutes after its posted to take your traffic.

Also I ASKED THEM NICELY VIA EMAIL to please not use my articles or if they want only post a small portion, a few sentences and aggregate it back to my site and give full credit to my site.

And 2 guys told me tough luck and fuck off and others had to the nerve to block my email and continue to post my articles in full after I asked nicely.

I traced the other guys ip and he was acting like he was poor and for me to pity him and that he was only making pesos, so I traced him and saw him on another forum and he was bragging about how he makes more than 200 dollars a day and he bought a brand new mercedes benz.

The guy even bragged about how he just takes articles right away from his Source.

He had pictures of himself smiling with filipina girls in manila he threw a party at one of the popular exclusive clubs there and with the money he earned from google.

I dont even make 5 dollars a day and this guy told me to pity him?

why would I pity him if he is making more money than me and using my hard work to make his money?

And to top that off he was posting on my comments section using different names but the same ip telling people not to visit my site and that I just wanted people give me hits.

Why would he do that if he is taking my articles, if I have no more site he wont have his top viewed articles to steal.

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  5. sfraise

sfraise Peon

Best Answers:
    Vel, why not just block all IP ranges from the Philippines in your .htaccess?
    Report them to Google and get them banned and block them from stealing any more content and problem solved.

They don't have any laws in the Philippines so really no use trying to take legal action against them so you have to hit him where it hurts, prevent him from stealing your content and prevent him from getting traffic.

sfraise, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Vel, we feel what you feel, what we are contesting here is that you generalized Filipino bloggers. How about us who are not stealing other's content?

PinoyIto, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  7. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:

Do you steal Content? If no than you have nothing to worry about. So why you insulting me saying google will trash my nonsense report?

if someone was taking your content I bet you anything you would be hurt too.

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  8. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:

Ya they try to spam your site with their links.
    How do you block them?

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  9. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya man I just saw on ABC news a while back Filipinos were bootlegging Avatar and other movies fast they have no copyright laws and its a shame.

Does Adsense Allow China to use them or no?

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  10. appleranger

appleranger Peon

Best Answers:
    Google always considers the first article published the legit one.

appleranger, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  11. skywalkerph

skywalkerph Active Member

Best Answers:
    just show us your evidence. I bet, you have no evidence lol :p

just use your coconut shell buddy, If you have no evidence to show us, then no one members here will guide you how to report them.

Your Subject: how to report stealing articles,

none of the reply on this thread will guide you how to report, because you have no evidence. show us, prove it. lol :p

skywalkerph, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  12. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not referring to you.

You have nothing to worry about unless your guilty of stealing content.

I don't steal peoples content so I don't have nothing to hide, why don't these guys write their own articles and quote sources, you can take quotes and write your own article, it seems they are just too lazy to do so and like taking peoples stuff.

Also from the chat I had last night with other members who were victim to these same type of filipino bloggers who just do blogs to make money they flood the net with hundreds and thousands of duplicate articles and it ruins the traffic to honest peoples sites, in the philippines if a guy earns 5 dollars a day on a blog he is making good money, and that guy who told me to pity him that he was only making pesos but was really making more than 200 dollars a day he is filthy rich in the philippines he even had pictures of him with a new mercedes and throwing parties blowing all that money from adsense.

The guy was a crook and he tried to make me feel sad for him he said he had family in the typhoon that were injured and I felt bad and said I understand and that he could use some of my articles but make sure to link back but only post a paragraph. The guy was full of shit he didnt even use that money to help his family he was living in a nice area he said green hills or something and was partying with filipina girls in a nice beach buying them clothes.

I also have a problem with that guy stealing my articles going on the comments telling other filipinos dont click my adsense ads.

How would he feel if I did that to him and told everyone to boycott his site and steal his articles?

I am just very pissed off especially the way I emailed them nicely and requested them to not steal my articles but they spit in my face.

One guy even laughed at my face, telling me to fuck off, that I didnt want him to earn money and I could kiss his ass because I am from America.

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  13. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes: ok you probably worried one of the sites is yours?

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  14. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But you refer to all Filipino Bloggers "Filipino bloggers stealing entire article content from me how to report them?"

And I am a Filipino blogger too. I will not make any comment or post here if you only mentioned "Some Filipino Bloggers".

PinoyIto, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  15. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to prove anything to us.

The backlash you are getting is just from people crying racism for simply stating where the theif was from.

Kind of like when the news reports that a black man attacked someone and Jessie Jackson thinks there was no reason to mention the criminal's race.

DubDubDubDot, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  16. skywalkerph

skywalkerph Active Member

Best Answers:
    again, you dont have any evidence buddy, show us. if not, then You lose, then you're the one who is stealing

You can be banned here for not using your head :)

Guys, how to report Vel for racism for filipinos and for his stupidity??

skywalkerph, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  17. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

what the???

this guy doesn't make any sense, its almost like your guilty of stealing the way your replying in here.

How am I stealing? I write my own articles! I am in Google News! google news only allows original content.

if your here to annoy me like those rude filipino bloggers who told me tough luck and continued to steal my work than just dont bother replying in here.

your not even helping you just wanna see whose site it is so you can see if its your friends site or yours.

and give him a heads up.

If you are not here to help out than dont even bother replying.

I already say I am not posting these guys blogs, so stop asking.

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  18. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Racism? where is the racism?

I never used one racist slur at all.

Vel, Jan 26, 2010 IP
    only words and sedna16 like this.
  19. LBP

LBP Guest

Best Answers:
    Vel, you are at fault here for being too general on your thread title, it offends majority of the filipino here in DP, I suggest you get a moderator to change your thread title to a more specific one that won't cause any racism or discrimination issue. Good luck

LBP, Jan 26, 2010 IP
    sedna16 likes this.
  20. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother.

We all know that most "webmasters" from Asia and the middle east are criminals. Certainly not all of them, but these regions are very problematic.

DubDubDubDot, Jan 26, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.