1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Believes That GOD IS, so why don't you?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    JESUS CHRIST IS your "Social Security" (that never runs out, nor needs any replenishing); just as it is written, "In my Father's house are many mansions: (John 14:2)". Homeboy [JESUS CHRIST] got "mansions" inside of GOD'S "house". . .go figure ("mansions" normally contain houses instead of the other way around). Before you know that you've died, you're looking JESUS CHRIST, eyeball to eyeball, and according to Scripture, he stands up to greet you into HIS, and our FATHER'S presence. . .BUT. . .never mind dumb azz, as long as you're an unbeliever, that just make much more GOD. . .and Everlasting for me.

Nehemiah, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  2. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this Mansion will one day be all yours.

[​IMG]

wwws, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  3. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with that thinking (Pascal's wager), is that you assume to have the right god. It might really be a different god, and we both go to hell.

ncz_nate, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  4. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    For me there is no "problem" with "that thinking"; it has been attempted to be put down by "ats/ags", for so long that most no longer look at what is your, according to you, "problem" with that "thinking"---What will you have lost???.

ncz_nate, don't worry about who's "wager" it is and/or may be. . .look instead at the "wager". If its a "wager", then I, as a Believer, can't lose. . .but on the other hand, as an unbeliever, you stand to lose everything!!! Yes? No?
    'Win' and 'Lose' are the operative words here. . .and "there's only TWO WINNING HANDS, and THEY were nailed to a Tree". . .for you and me, as though there was only [you and] me.

It took infinitely more guts for HIM to get HIS ass beat, and hang there on that Cross. . .for me. . .and you, than the guts necessary for HIM to "save" HIMSELF. . .and the two others hanging there on either side of HIM.

That's why I'm so adamant about it not being about "religion". . .but rather about RELATIONSHIP. . .you have only to see/realize/know/understand/ yourself suffering the way that HE suffered for you. . .and know what HE [temporarily] gave up just to do that just for you, so that you would never, in this life nor the next, have to experience it. . .PERSONALLY.

5. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    You'll have lost everything if you find out you invested in the wrong "relationship". Besides, this "wager" is motivated out of fear, not love.

6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    On that time, Romans were putting different people on the cross on a daily bases and none of them had the option to "save" themselves. ;)
    The problem with your wager is that while you are waiting for the other life, you completely miss this life that you have. I don't remember what member was it but there was one who claimed to a 40 years old virgin. He missed some of the most important emotions in any human life, in order to satisfy an imaginary guy in the sky. Practically you are dead while you are living because you waste your life. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  7. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Not so; No way, no how; You cannot lose what you never had to begin with. "ats/ags" don't believe GOD, let alone an after [this] life, ergo their investment is that there is no GOD. . .and nothing else after this life. . .right? But on the other hand, Believers, like me, believe GOD TO BE, along with HIM Manifesting HIMSELF in THE PERSON of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, and THE PROMISE of Everlasting Life. . .costing us nothing. . .but our Belief; so me thinks that's an investment that even the most foolish "fool" should/would invest in. . .unless, as Scripture states him/her to be "The fool". . .yes? no?
    Again, my friend, you are wrong. Even after you and I have knowingly sinned against our CREATOR, THE MOST HOLY GOD, HE, knowing that we could not, in all of our sinfulness, come to HIM, HE Came to us. . .When we had no hope of ever going to HIM, HE Came to us. . .now if that ain't love, I just don't know what love is. It wasn't fear that kept JESUS CHRIST on that Cross. . .it was Love. . .just as it is written, "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)". . .or yet in another place (and possibly, the Greatest verse in All of Scripture), "For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believes in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)"; now pay close attention. . .it don't (in my most best 'Negro' dialect) seem to me like GOD was scared when HE DONE what HE DID.

I don't believe on JESUS CHRIST because I'm scared, I believe on HIM, because HE Showed me L-O-V-E, Love, like I would have otherwise, inside and/or outside of sex, have never ever never known.

BTW, did you know that even when you (and I) is/are/was/were GOD'S enemy, HE WILLINGLY and VOLUNTARILY chose to LOVE you (us)??? Just read Romans 5:6-11. . .and let me know what you think (a request. . .not an order:D).

8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

It wasn't Jesus who showed you L-O-V-E, it was the priest. He only told you it was Jesus, so you won't tell your parents. Now I understand why you are, the way you are; it is the result of childhood trauma. ;):D

gworld, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  9. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    If the wager is not made out of fear, then it doesn't matter if you believe or don't, if there is an afterlife, we're all going. If we aren't, the belief is made out of fear.

It sure looks lovely until you look at the alternatives Christianity offers you, which is an eternity in hell. If you're going to tell me that's not a fearful motivator, then why bother mentioning it ever?

10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, now that I understand what happened to you, it makes it a whole lot easier for me to understand "ats/ags". Because of GOD'S GRACE, HIS (unmerited/undeserved/unwarranted) FAVOR, I never had to go through somebody poking their penis in by butt (and/or any other foul sh-t that any adult will do you and/or your children/kids). . .relative and/or otherwise. Kids are a Blessing from our GOD, especially to their parents. . .but even a double blessing to us grandparents. . .because we can load them up with sugar and send them home to their parents (our Kids) with a note that says, "Remember all the crap you put me and your Mom through. . .pay back's a bit-ch ain't it. . .:Dhee, hee, hee. . .:D; but I digress. . .and I hope neither of my daughters ever read this post.

Don't blame GOD for your doo-key getting packed, just blame the packer; of all of GOD'S Commandments, homosexuality is the only one where GOD never condemns the attitude. . .but only the action. . .the practicing of it, if you will. Penis'/Vaginas are an exit; Butt holes are also exits. . .not entrances. Only Women have Entrances (and an Exit. . .but only at her time of the month). . .right between the two:cool:

That is why Scripture demands that the doo-key packer be killed. . .because he is trying to fertilize, with male sperm, human feces (doo-key). . .no matter how good it may be to you.

11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What's funny is he can't see the blatent homoeroticism in his posts.

stOx, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  12. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Which makes sense consistently since Scripture tells us also "Thou shalt not kill."

13. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent point. . .Great point. . . you almost had me there. . .except for the word. "Thou". . .but wait, when GOD gave that Commandment, a whole bunch of "Thou's" had already killed, huh??? Cain, Abel, Esau, Noah, Abram/Abraham/, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc. So then, if "kill" was the [only] problem and all of those "Thou"'s had done already violated/"broke" that commandment, then, either GOD was dumb to give the Command in the first place, or you and I are doubly dumber than GOD for not understanding what "Thou shalt not kill" really means, huh?
    The Hebrew (remember that in those days they wrote sentences and/or phrases in pictures, as well as words, that was known/familiar to them) phrase for "Thou shalt not kill" is "רָצַח (ratsach)", a verb (an action) which means, in English, "do no murder". Remember what I stated in a previous post in this Thread, about Homosexuality, where GOD, first and foremost, condemns the action more so than the attitude. . .well its different here (along with all the other of HIS Commandments), when it come to the "kill", GOD condemns the attitude long before the action, "Thou shalt not kill", is committed. In other words, in order to violate GOD'S command, "Thou shalt not kill", you will have had to do the action ("kill") premeditated-ly so (in your mind/heart) in order for you to have violated that Commandment. A kid that dies because he/she runs out in front of your car while you are lawfully driving down the street doesn't constitute murder "Thou shalt not kill"). . .according to GOD and/or man's law.

14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I see you are still suppressing the memory and pretending it was Jesus who put you on his knees and showed you love and not the priest.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you call what he put up your butt? Can it be, Holy Cross? ;):D

gworld, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  15. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    The fact that Cain, Abel, Noah, etc. had already killed (or murdered, whatever) and that this contradicts what Christianity perceives as god's commands - does not mean that these commandments were invalid (if that's your point) in any way. Because all of these people were human and have sinned - unlike what is said of Jesus. Now if Jesus killed someone, then the commandments would be inconsistent.

I would think the point of commandments would be to reduce the types of behaviors that have ALREADY happened. Meaning, what's the point of such a list if nobody has ever done it?

I'm familiar with the true translation being murder.. that doesn't change anything though. You're going to tell me that killing a homosexual isn't murder? Pretty sure that's premeditated bud, that's no accident.

ncz_nate, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  16. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah is so obviously a mentally challenged person and you guys are all making fun of him.

GeorgeB., Jan 27, 2010 IP
  17. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lets say you're in a bus and this "mentally challenge" person makes a scene or being obnoxious, do you just sit there and say nothing? There's so much you can take or tolerate.

wwws, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  18. Theo87

Theo87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah::

The National Academy of Sciences announced that over 90% of scientists are non-Theist. You can confirm that online. Think about the title of your thread for a few hours.

Theo87, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  19. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    The original, according to the Christian bible, was etched by God on tablets - that subsequently have been lost. You are giving credence to God that does not exist. The True bible would always be a living document to be edited through time as a recording for progress to completion than its answers. No written document is necessary to maintain a Garden but the results rendered through actions that will lead to fulfillment - someday to the Sabbath (the final solution - redemption).

Breeze Wood, Feb 4, 2010 IP