1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Directory AllWebDirectory launched

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by EvcRo, Jan 23, 2010.

Hello

you are invited to submit your websites to http://www.allwebdirectory.info/

Review time is 2 days and no reciprocal required for regular links, no matter what is written on the submit page.

EvcRo, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. glassfus

glassfus Peon

Best Answers:
    I submitted the link in my signature...not sure if it went through though...because after hitting the submit button it went back to the main page.

glassfus, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  3. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know there are some problems, indeed your links didn't went through.

Did you submit 1st navigating in category and hitting submit or directly submit from main page and selected a category from dropdown ?

If you help me debug a little i will approve your link tomorrow when i wake up :D thanks

EvcRo, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  4. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since i can't edit my last post ...

Directory domain was renewed so it's not a 1 year life span *.info directory.

Also, the hosting was changed hoping for better performance.

In the next 2 weeks avg. review time will be under 1 week (not the usual 2 months) so consider this a promotion :D

I would appreciate any feedback about site performance, thanks.

EvcRo, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  5. ggd108

ggd108 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, EvcRo
    i submitted my directory to your respectful URL but the mail which i got after submition was bit confusing...

"Dear Website Owner, please confirm your regular link at All Web Directory directory and learn how to make money online. ..www-allwebdirectory-info/emailconfirmation-php?id=2599time201003hash43zuzzn Best Regards, All Web Directory Manager You received this email because you submitted web links with this email address at All Web Directory. "

Now, if your directory need to confirm my Email id than what to be done. I think you need to fix this error.

ggd108, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  6. ashish963

ashish963 Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked your directory, wanted to submit my website. I found that you have loads of work to do in order to approve the links, This is no way a instant or quick approval directory.

ashish963, Feb 9, 2011 IP