1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Believes That GOD IS, so why don't you?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Jan 16, 2010.

1. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's funny because I was talking to the local bum under the bridge the other day and he told me, "Unless you have lived under a bridge for 7 years, you cannot understand THE KINGDOM OF GOD".

So there seems to be a conflict going on. One guy tells me that you need to be born again, the other tells you need to live under a bridge for exactly 7 years.

Hard to tell anymore. Oh well.

ncz_nate, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, so now that you've told me who you like hanging out with, and where you choose to live, would you like to get back on topic?:rolleyes::cool::D

Nehemiah, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  3. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    That's on topic. It's too confusing to know who is really right, my bum friend who claims to be, or an ancient text. When two sources with the same credibility say completely different things, I tend to get confused and give up.

ncz_nate, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  4. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah , all you do is quote a book that was assembled 300 years after jesus died, the knowledge mankind has gained in the last 1700 years is immense, don't you think it's time to stop listening to a bunch of cave dwellers and move on?

Roman, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    And here's what you don't seem to know, let alone understand, that 3 days after "jesus died", HE RESURRECTED!!! Do you not know that there were more witnesses to THE RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST, than all of the witnesses combined, of an assassinated Abraham Lincoln, William McKinley, James Garfield, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Robert Kennedy? So now, between JESUS CHRIST'S RESURRECTION, and AbeL/McK/G/JFK/MLK/RFK, Assassinations, which is more Credible. . .especially if we going to go by just the documented text? And please remember, THE RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST was seen by more than those who actually saw the remains of the assassinated AbeL/McK/G/JFK/MLK/RFK.
    Do you really want me to stop with the "quote" of "a book that was assembled 300 years after jesus died". . .especially when you make no mentioning of HIS RESURRECTION, let alone the witnesses of HIS RESURRECTED-ness?
    BTW, "cave dwellers", wrote on walls of their cave dwelling, and you and your ilk believe any and/or everything that they wrote. . .hook. . .line. . .and sinker. . .and you and yours have the unmitigated gall to cast aspersions on my beliefs???

At the very least, what I believe was documented on paper (of the day) so that it could be passed on to future generations, as opposed to what you. . .and your ilk. . .believe. . .that just happened to be discovered written on cave walls.

BTW again, The OT/Tanakh (Scripture) was assembled prior to CHRIST'S Birth. . .which HE often quoted.

Nehemiah, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  6. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Therein lies your problem, you'd rather believe the Creation and/or the Created, rather than believe THE CREATOR. Believing your "local bum under the bridge", shows me just how easy it was for you to get everything else so destructively [to your own-self] wrong.

7. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    That's funny because the bum said the same thing. He said I was confusing this silly Jesus story (which was a creation from him) with the creator (him).

--

What's more is you show some hypocrisy saying that only I am believing the created. But your text is made of the "created", not the "creator". In fact it is impossible to believe in any revealed religion and say you believe the creator rather than the created.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    ncz_nate, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  8. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Not that I didn't know what you were attempting to do, I just had to make certain that you had made yourself perfectly clear (even to your most ardent supporters). . .especially for the critics of mine. . .and those undecided.
    You referred to him as your "bum friend". . .not as your "friend" who just happens to be a "bum". I had to press our exchange in order to show you for the nonsensical south-end of a northbound horse that you are (why is your [make (made up by you) believe] bum friend, who you claim is living under a bridge. . .and confusing you. . .still doing so???:confused::eek::confused:). You think far too much of yourself, when its yourself that is your worst enemy. You make stuff up and all the while, you make yourself out to be only a nonsensical south-end of a northbound horse.
    I've told you numerous times (and everybody else here), my position on "religion". . .yet that's always, and/or the only way, that you can discuss and/or deal with any kind of discourse/exchange with me. Why is that ncz_nate? OOOh, OOOh, Oooh, I know, The points that I make here in DP cannot, cannot, cannot, be argued, let alone intelligently debated, by you and your ilk, so the only other way to deal with me is to try and piss me off and/or run crying to the moderators to suspend me. . .which doesn't seem to work any more now, Huh?:eek:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  9. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Your points can't be argued or debated? Well, it is after all hard to debate with a monkey. But that doesn't make the monkey any more right.

I'm glad you saw what I was attempting to do, although I figured you would've seen it much earlier. That doesn't excuse you from defending yourself on this point. You kind of dodged it by writing a lot of nothing, like you did in the other thread that I forced you out of.

I'm trying to be civil and understanding. So please, if you'd like to keep any "intelligent" discussion going, respond to my points.

10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Au contra ire Mon friar, you've yet to intelligently, let alone coherently, respond to (and inserts. . .oops I mean insults, don't count) my initial point. . .here it is again (if you're really serious about keeping "any 'intelligent' discussion going":

Since Science believes that GOD IS, because all of Science verifies, through its own verification (From GOD), HIS Existence, then what is the Atheist and/or the Agnostic's problem(S) for all their unbelief?

True or False? Science maintains that for anything to exist, there has to be, 1) Time, 2) Force, 3) Action, 4) Space, and 5) Matter. If this is not "True", then why?

Time: "In the beginning..."
    Force: ". . .God..."
    Action: ". . .created..."
    Space: ". . .the heavens..."
    Matter: ". . .the earth."​

11. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    You choose now to go back to that? LOL.

Since I don't understand what the hell point it is you're trying to make there, it's hard for me to respond. It seems like you were speaking in tongue through the comp and used spellcheck.

12. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay!:cool::D:cool:

13. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    You really outwitted me man. That's like going to a live support chat and saying, "I accidentally the whole thing," and then when they say, "what? that doesn't make sense", I look in the mirror and say, "damn you are one smart guy!" :cool:

14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Believe it or not, I'm not trying to outwit you, I'm just trying to get you to think and understand. You're probably one of the most intelligent and smartest person that I have had the honor to debate/argue with. . .think man, think, think!!! If I'm wrong and you're right what will I have lost; but if I'm right and you're wrong what will you have lost? F-ck the philosophical bull sh-t. . .just (keep it simple Sherlock). Because on my worst day in JESUS CHRIST, I can beat you, all the while that you are without HIM. JESUS CHRIST IS just that GOOD. As tired of a sack of sh-t as I am, HE died for me as though there was nobody but me. So then, when you and/or anyone else pulls that off. . .for me, then I'll consider any and everything that you have to say.
    Okay.

Nehemiah, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  15. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I bet you Batman can kick Jesus Christ ass with one hand.(both are fictional characters)

wwws, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  16. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrong, south-end of a northbound horse. Look it up!!! JESUS CHRIST is Historical. Now then, would you like to discuss, intelligently, all there is to know about JESUS CHRIST, and what HE did for your chump azz?

17. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Time: "It's about 4 o'clock"
    Force: ". . .To recon with..."
    Action: ". . .Jackson..."
    Space: ". . .Invaders..."
    Matter: ". . .Much?."

wwws, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  18. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, can we talk about Batman too? Like who will play the next Batman?

[​IMG]

wwws, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  19. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    JESUS CHRIST died so that you don't ever never have to. . .but now, let's now see what Batman did/has done for you. . .aside from giving you an erec-ion...

20. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wont die ever?:eek:,..I guess that's cool and just hoping my Social Security will live forever too, hard to get a job when your 1000 year old.

wwws, Jan 25, 2010 IP