1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone tried Free Traffic System?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jj1, Jan 20, 2010.

1. etishere

etishere Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually I agree with Crafty Blogger.

Trying to build backlinks is obviously a form of cheating so why sound all puritanical about how you build the links?

Not cheating = build a website, put original content on that website that you have written and mind your own business. If your content is good the world will find you, if they dont, bad luck.

Everything else is cheating.

Posting on blogs and forums to get backlinks = cheating
    Submitting to search engines and directories = cheating (let them find you)
    Submitting to article distributors = cheating

Im glad I got that off my chest - I feel better now :)

ET

etishere, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. nancyjons

nancyjons Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a good service, it may not help you get good quality of back links (because most its blog network are very low quality blogs) but the fact that your post will be unique on a blog will increase your site visibility on the web, and search engine will notice that you are having rgular fresh links

it's good it's free so why not

nancyjons, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  3. Link-Building-Champ

Link-Building-Champ Peon

Best Answers:
    dont know have to look

Link-Building-Champ, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  4. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Free Traffic System isn't really about bringing free traffic, because I doubt you'll get any meaningful traffic from the blogs where the links are placed. The whole purpose of using FTS is to gain backlinks and thus help your rankings in the SERPs.

Therefore, noone could really use it to inflate their traffic stats - it's just a tool to gain relevant backlinks to your site.

simpseo, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  5. mikedelong

mikedelong Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually join up FREETRAFFICSYSTEM because of this thread...and boy does it work so well for Google rankings..

I dun understand why it works so well when it is free ! :confused:

I can only attribute the success to its link dripping system..

mikedelong, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  6. thunderheats

thunderheats Peon

Best Answers:
    FTS was simply a waste of time for me. Before submitting my own sites and blogs, I done a test using my own buzzle article.

I found a low competition keyword, about 20,000 competing pages with quotes and wrote an article and submitted to buzzle. It was indexed very fast and without any backlinks it was ranked on page two of google for the keyword I was targeting without quotes within a day.

I then wrote another article, spinned and submitted to FTS.
    Now the article is on the third page of google. Another interesting thing is when I checked the backlinks, it all came from very low page rank blogs which were only set up to get these free contents. They also linked back to FTS from my article. The blog owners also placed their own links on the article which I have written!

thunderheats, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  7. michaelya

michaelya Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried it and your articles may not necessary end up in related blog sites. I've email FTS and they said it's not under their control, etc. You can actually check where it landed by googling a phrase on your article after it gets published.

michaelya, Feb 16, 2010 IP