1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating custom made MFA sites for you! Earn at least $500 a month from AdSense!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by leet, Jan 23, 2010.

I have been continuously getting PMs from people requesting custom made MFA sites since I closed my original thread. The interest persuaded me into re-opening this offer. Now it's even BETTER. This is a limited offer, only and only will be sold to 10 people.

First of all, I wanna tell what an MFA site is. An MFA site is, a site Made For AdSense with content created on micro niches mostly. Niches differ, but they're all high paying ones.

I will create you a micro niche MFA site and also teach you how to drive converting traffic to it by using very cheap and quality traffic sources. For a measly $100, you can earn $400-500 a month easily from only 1 MFA site. I will provide you a script which does all the content job for you. The script compiles and updates the content automatically. I coded the script myself for my personal use and have been updating it regularly for best results over the years.

An MFA site's maintenance takes 2 hours a month. Yes, just 2 hours. And that's for placing your ads. The script is coded by me, and I will let you open as many MFA sites as you want with it. So, you won't be buying just a site, but the whole thing that will let you stand on your own feet.

I will tell you exactly what you get in this package in details;

1. A script with features of creating and updating the content automatically once it's uploaded to the site. Comes pre-loaded with thousands of exclusively chosen micro niches that pay well.
    2. A domain chosen for best performance. You can also use your own domain name if you want.
    3. A tutorial including 1 video, 5 e-books, a list of 50k+ high paying niches. With this tutorial, you will learn how to drive traffic to your MFA sites for bargain prices. The e-books cover absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know to make money. This will also teach you how to find high paying niches, and how to place your ads for the best conversion.
    4. My traffic secrets for traffic that CONVERTS.
    5. A list named "trusted ad publishers" which contains dozens of quality traffic sources for cheap prices to place ads on.
    6. 45-day support.

PM me for a live demo. Will ignore the curious ones.

You can also check the iTraders left by my past customers who bought MFA sites from me;

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=71786&u=35970
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=56607&u=35970
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=53281&u=35970

And some comments by previous buyers:

For this great business model, I used to ask $4000 per package, however I'm gonna be giving a 50% discount to the first 5 buyers, and 25% to the last 5 buyers this time. Therefore;

$2000 for first 5 buyers
    $3000 for the other 5

Remember only 10 packages will be sold. When I open a limited sales thread, I keep my word. I don't use the word "limited" for a false imposed hurry to my potential customers.

Delivery of the sites takes 7-10 days after the payment is done and cleared. You will start earning the day you get the site.

Payments are only made via Escrow.com to protect both sides.

Some of you might think the price might be too high. Let's make a small calculation and see;

Let's say you buy the package from me for $2000, and decide to spend $200 on ads per month. In this case, you will get your money back in highly likely less than 4 months. That is if you run only 1 MFA site :) This a great offer, and won't last forever. Why not have one site making a living off instead of having tons of websites that bring in barely anything? Remember, only 10 lucky people will be able to get this package. Feel free to ask anything you want. Thanks.

edit: 1 is pending sale.

leet, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. nasri

nasri Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This looks great , bad luck I got not the money for it :(

nasri, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  3. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and that google will close your adsense account ;)

petyard, Jan 24, 2010 IP
    getjimmy likes this.
  4. Society

Society Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  5. xuser

xuser Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    find a keyword, install wordpress, get a unique paid theme, submit your site to the social bookmarking sites, add unique content on it, keep it updated and spend that $3k on advertising and you will make this $500 a month from adsense anyway!

why to pay to this man 3k for the things you can do anyway? this thread smells scam and im gonna report it!

xuser, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  6. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please do so. I'm sure the moderators are gonna find your ability to "smell scam" credible enough to take action against me.

It's truly sad to see what DP has come to, people like you defame this community.

leet, Mar 18, 2010 IP