1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What will be the problem?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Melisa, Jan 22, 2010.

Hello to all,

I have a question in my mind regarding the content of my site. Currently I am doing SEO for one of my site i.e. newdelhilab.com which is related to Power Transformer Services. I have created meta tags for the most important pages which is on top priorities, some of them have been chached and indexed by google but the other pages are still in the row. For fast indexing I also created sitemap.
    The pages which are not been indexed by google have same content as those tests are having same services. Is the same content is the reason behind their late indexation? What all should I do to promote my other pages for fast indexing coz without the indexing they will b not in SERP.

Waiting for the response from SEO experts.:eek:

Melisa, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you submit your site to Google Webmaster Central? Do it now, if you haven't. This will give you a good idea about why some of your pages are not being indexed by Google. And since you have a sitemap already in place, make sure you submit it via Webmaster Central as well for giving it an extra push :)

Uncle Sam, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  3. Melisa

Melisa Peon

Best Answers:

Yes I am also using Google webmaster tool but still confused for this :confused:

Melisa, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  4. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once you have submitted your website sitemap via google webmaster tools to google, it is only a matter of 24 to 48 hours before all the pages in your site are indexed by google.

Traffic-Bug, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  5. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    All you have to do is social bookmark and ping the new urls to get them indexed

wanksta22, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  6. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Peon

Best Answers:
    @Melisa: I think you should wait for some time so allow crawlers to index your entire site. BTW since you are using Webmaster Central, did it report any errors why some of your pages are not being indexed?

Uncle Sam, Jan 22, 2010 IP