1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moneybookers is 100% Scam ... here are the results [INTERNET BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY]

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by david.michael, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Moneybookers UK www.moneybookers.com is a 1000% fraud company

Somedays back Moneybookers made My Account Locked and was told me to send the documents by post.

I did the post and its 1.5 months so I though to reply to moneybookers saying that I had sent my driving license, my passport and my electricity bill copy which was posted by courier n 31st November 2009.

Now when I replied yesterday .. I got email that

I had $250 in that account and was with moneybookers for nearly 11 months.. and all the money thats was in moneybookers was my hard worked money... Now im in total loss

What must I do? I feel like crying ..i feel to commit sucide now ..life is boring for me

david.michael, Jan 22, 2010 IP
    Fastian likes this.
  2. ArijitKRoul

ArijitKRoul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    MoneyBookers is a well known payment processor but I don't know what the case happen with you... But its pathetic when someone go away with your money...

ArijitKRoul, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  3. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you tried to contact them through phone ?

DON.

deluxdon, Jan 22, 2010 IP
    Lastbutnotleast likes this.
  4. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first, don't commit suicide - no money equals life
    second, maybe it was a mistake - try to contact them again
    third, I've lost $150 with e-gold if this makes you feel better ;)

bluemouse2, Jan 22, 2010 IP
    Feizar likes this.
  5. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    Mate, don't give up. Try to contact them on phone but it will be tough though to convince them. Same thing happened to my friend before 1 year and he had lost his 187$.

Another thing,
    I personally advice you to never even think of suicide man. That's the life and life should move on and if life is there money will come.

I just got scammed by a very trusted person for around 5000$ before 1 month. It's really a very hard earned money and it matters a lot for me but nothing can be done now. I've thought many things but that's not the solution. I just forgot that money by saying "I've not worked and I've not earned them". That's it. The End. Started working even more harder and now I am happy.

So forget everything and move ahead man.. Good Luck!!

saurabhj, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  6. hydseo

hydseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I never heard that moneybookers.com scammed any one..first time i am reading that moneybooker.com is scam .. i think there is a mistake please contact the moneybookers.com via Email or Phone. explain them ... there are not like paypal .. paypal have locked my account with balance 2200$ in it for 180 days.. What should i do..

Best way is try to contact them by phone..

Good luck :)

hydseo, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  7. draginx

draginx Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I've been using these guys for quite some time (granted not a whole lot) and never had any problems. People will run into problems with all payment processors one way or another. Give them a call, shoot them an e-mail, be persistant.

draginx, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  8. sebau

sebau Peon

Best Answers:
    IN Moneybokers before withdraw money they closed my account for 2 months and I was nervous. But after verify account money was again my. If Your documents and data on accout is little different then is problem but if all is correct then no problem.

sebau, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  9. buldozerceto

buldozerceto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have an account with money bookers for 3 years, send and receive money, have not had problems so far except when disabled the send money tool once I don't know why, I send them an e-mail to enable it and now everything is working fine.

buldozerceto, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  10. jNorth

jNorth Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never heard of them, so maybe they are a scam, but it looks like they are accussing you of being a scam.

jNorth, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  11. Mackos

Mackos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jNorth it's well known payment processing company.
    david.michael there's no other way, you have to call them, mail them, do everything to make this case clear, fighting for what is yours is better than suicide ;)

Mackos, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  12. cowlock

cowlock Member

Best Answers:
    You have to call them and keep at it until they hear your case, but even if you don't get your money back, don't commit suicide.

cowlock, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  13. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so they are scammers and i hope they did it for a valid reason. Maybe you did some mistake so just try to contact them via phone else email them back too and apologize to whatever you did and if you did nothing then ask them the reason why they locked your account?

phyza, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  14. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion when you call them just record it... If they play with you or tell you shit! Just tell them you already recorded them and you going to put that at internet... Make a deal back money or I will do it...! Well, when Paypal suck my money that was $240 -I called them & after that chill chat I said: I recorded everything wht you said... and I am going to put that Internet..! After that I make a deal with them and I got $200 back! Anyway they suck my 40 bucks!
    But 1 thing sure never forgive those cheaters !

rohit09, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  15. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the calling fails. Approach via some Lawyer Friend. TOS issues are more easily handled that way. They shouldn't be doing it without your consent. You can claim that you had no correspondence with them for a Month or so.

Xavier_3D, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  16. DuValEnterprises

DuValEnterprises Peon

Best Answers:
    You would commit suicide over $250?

Retarded.

DuValEnterprises, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  17. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    $1 earned from a hard work is much more worth than $1000 earned from a jackpot :p
    @david- please dont give up mate, you always have your investment "Hard work"

simply-seo, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  18. sikandar32

sikandar32 Peon

Best Answers:
    try calling them dude
    if it makes you feel better - I lost more than 300$...but that was in paypal [not verified and that was months ago..]..so good bye money for me

sikandar32, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  19. mrockz619

mrockz619 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man , Firstly Remove the Thought of committing suicide . U cant just gv away ur life for 250$.
    y not try ur luck on phone , if ppl like u after getting scammed would just suicide , than companies like this would be so happy , they would scam each n every1 coz they would no , tht the victim wont be taking action against them

so better , Phone them , and explain them that there was no reason to close down , or atleast return ur money.

mrockz619, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  20. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    My account was locked too but unlocked when i sent them all the documents they needed.

May be something went wrong or you did something wrong.

Kind regards,
    yogesh

yogesh22, Jan 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.