1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paying for Java Templates!!!

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by rhoniedotcom, Jan 10, 2010.

I am looking for someone to design some Javascript templates for me. I use Shopping Cart Systems 5.3. Do not suggest another shopping cart. I am not interested. You can download it free from www.scsystem.com. I sell flat screen tv mounts and computer parts. You can veiw my website at www.rhonie.com/zzz. User name is: rhoniedotcom and the password is: sample.
    The website is just a sample and I am not selling from it!!! It is using Shopping Cart 3.4 also, and I have upgraded to 5.3.
    Please email me at: me(at)rhonie.com. I will pay you by PayPal. The templates you design will be sell-able also, so this is a good way to make money from me and many others that use the same shopping cart. Please let me know what you will charge and I am looking for something that looks nice and is creative. There is a large market for them. RSS will be a plus also.

rhoniedotcom, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  2. dimitar christoff

dimitar christoff Active Member

Best Answers:
    what is a javascript template, i am just curious as it's not exactly a common term - can you post an example?

dimitar christoff, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. rhoniedotcom

rhoniedotcom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone. I uploaded the source code to make a template for my website.
    All I need is a few templates to choose from for my website. I have my banner that is b/w and that I want to keep. Get you heads working. The address of the source code is at www.sample.rhonie.net. All you have to do is post it in a web editor, and to see what you are working with
    Again it is posted at: http://sample.rhonie.net.
    Just let me know if you can do it and what you will charge.

rhoniedotcom, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  4. s4e

s4e Peon

Best Answers:
    We are expert in Java, Javascript, J2ee, PHP, .NET, Flash, SWF, sql, My sql,Flex & FMS , flash site building, games, interaction, with solid ability in Flash Action Script 2.0 and 3.0. we could provide you customized and secured output on time.
    Kindly reply to start the work immediately.
    Thanks

s4e, Jan 21, 2010 IP