1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palestinians in Gaza donate to Haiti

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by imad, Jan 18, 2010.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

I assume, for you these Jews appearing in the above picture, are Palestinians or Muslims posing as Jews?

and the one who said the following quote:

was not the so-called Israel president?

imad, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The ethnicity of the people in a picture is irrelevant. You still hate Jews, and your book demands it of you. Unless you think the Quran is wrong. Is that what you think?

stOx, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I also heard this before, Qur'an orders Muslims to hate/kill Jews, Qur'an orders Muslism to hate/kill unbelievers, Qur'an orders Muslims to hate/kill all non-Muslims,

I am aware of this little game you like, to mis-quote something from Qur'an, then after its being explained to you, you start to say, "twisting", "forcing a meaning other than the original meaning", in a way where you try to get out of a debate without making any sense,

but I like the way you suggested, to verify what really Qur'an teaches, let's stay in the Jews part, you should ask yourself this question, not me, if as you said Qur'an orders Muslims to hate Jews, then why do Jews say this about Muslims? what did Muslims read wrong in Qur'an?

a widely circulated Jewish document described Islam as "an act of God's Mercy".

I wonder, why do they consider a religion that hates them, as an act of God's mercy?

how can this Rabbi say something about people whom their book order them to hate Jews?

self-hating Jew maybe? but it goes along with what so-called Israel president said, how can they put a self-hating Jew in so-called Israel as a president, if Israel = Jews?

and so many other examples, let me know if you need more, or you can get to older posts by me, since this is not the first time somebody accuses Muslims of being antisemitic, not only Muslims, everybody who object the crimes committed by the illegal state of Israel, is antisemitic for some.

imad, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  4. lazerus

lazerus Peon

Best Answers:
    Why die over something that doesn't exist? I don't get it.

lazerus, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not remember, but I saw kamikaze, what was their religion?"

But I got your point, please read this:

source

imad, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  6. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    If they were rich, they would give more money for sure, but they lost many of their lands, money, cars, kids, medical aids, etc. because of the illegal state of Israel.

Polite teen, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  7. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you still didn't answer my question

Realm, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  8. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I am surprised that Gazan people had time to care about Haiti. They have alot of problems already, so they are strongly excused in case of not offering any help, they need help themselves.

You are to be blamed if you don't help, because Israel doesn't occupy your lands, kicking you out and steel your money and properties.

9. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    In addition to applauding EVERYONE in the world that is willing to help, let us also motivate others to do something good, so if you have other example of suffering people (especially from your side) trying to offer help, please post it.

I feel unsatisfied about myself when I see the suffering people offer more help than I do, so I increase my effort more and be more helpful.

10. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.soundvision.com/Info/politics/jewhistory.asp

a "widely circulated jewish document" ----> LOL
    I guess the document knew the Torah by heart and went to synagogue every Saturday? otherwise I haven't heard of any "circulating jewish documents" except for the old testament and 3-4 others that followed. oh.. and "the protocols and the elders of zion"....
    LOL

Posting again from idiotic websites that look like a blog by a 12 year old Imad?
    I like your website though, its cool, especially the 6 tips on how to relate to people of the Jewish faith .......
    :D

ChaosTrivia, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    How many times do I need to tell you Chaos, that if you see a quote on a site, it does not mean that the author of this quote was that site, so I find it very irrelevant and more like a try to divert when you leave the quote and start to talk about the site design,

here is the source of this quote:

Jews and Arabs: A Concise History of Their Social and Cultural Relations
    Shelomo Dov Goitein, Mark R. Cohen

need I to mention that the authors are Jews?

As I told StOx if you need more, just ask :D

imad, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  12. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aha. So this is the source "widely circulated jewish document"? Dov Goitein, Mark R. Cohen are the authors of the "widely circulated jewish document"?

So. Regarding the 'widely circulated Jewish document described Islam as "an act of God's Mercy"', I have couple of simple questions, if you don't mind:

• Does this historical document have a name?
    • What is the full-text that was written there, in which context?
    • Does this interesting document have a wikipedia page? surely many proud Muslim Wikipedia contributors have already contributed to such page. URL please?
    • When was it written?
    • Who wrote it?
    • Where was it written?
    • What was its circulation?
    • Did the document survive to this day? in which museum can I see it?

Thanks.

ChaosTrivia, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  13. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :eek: What the...What if, if we reverse it the other way around?

wwws, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  14. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL you are so sad and desperate....if all else fails lets say they hate Jews. Fool.

ThraXed, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  15. purpleorange

purpleorange Active Member

Best Answers:
    EVERY nation and its people are good and only their ex and present leaders make them good or bad

purpleorange, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  16. lazerus

lazerus Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe most Japanese were of the Shinto faith. Not atheist. Nice try

lazerus, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Stalin, Mao .. Total 100 million killed on their hands, that if you read what I quoted, but it seems you are too lazy :D Nice try though ;)

imad, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone who claims to be a muslim MUST hate jews. Unless they think the quran is wrong, in which case on what grounds are they muslim?

Bottom line is they either think the quran is the word of god or they don't, and if they do they have to hate jews.

stOx, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    From all the quotes, including the Israeli president own words, you wanted a copy of that document?

you are not looking for a proof that Jews were treated well under Islamic rule, because I can provide you with hundreds of quotes by Jews that say so, but you are looking for a way to escape the debate after you made a big fool of yourself, when you started to brag about a humanitarian aid and failed to grasp the point behind the thread,

you want to know more about that document, then purchase that book, if you want to imply that Jews were treated bad under Islamic rule, then show your proof, or at least, say it directly instead of trying to imply, because when you try to imply, and not being direct, you are actually admitting that what I said was true, not that I need your testimony after the so many Jewish rabbis and historians did it.

imad, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, so-called Israel president says something else:

yeah yeah, I know, self-hating Jew :D

imad, Jan 19, 2010 IP