1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Dispute Problem

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Illidan_000, Jan 16, 2010.

Hello, regarding my other topic that I got scammed, I wrote this into the message:

"Hello, one week ago I bought ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP for 1 month from SunShineBux.com (PTC site) for 40$. They said that after you cashout you will get our money in 5 days because they have to change some bank accounts (which was probably a lie). Well, I requested 400$ a couple of days ago and never got them, well nobody got their money , and now they are completely gone. I contacted BuxHost.com (the site that hosted the PTC site) and they told me that the admin stopped with the site.. so they clearly scammed me for 40$ and I would like my money back. They scammed a couple of other members also, about 16 who bought ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIPS. I wanna get my money back, and in the future won't make the same mistake again. Thank you in advantage."

I made the dispute and after a few hours the SCAMMER replied with:

"By our TOS All purchased items are non-refundable. Charge back or reverse transactions made on your purchases will lead to immediate account termination. By joining our program you automatically agree these Terms of Service. Members that do not agree these terms should stop using our service and terminate their account immediately. We are not responsible for any losses and/or damages of any kind arising out of the relationship between you and our program We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by e-mail. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted without notice. Please note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we are not able to disclose any detailed information nor discuss the reason."

and another post after that:

"Online product no shipping required all items are nonrefundable By our TOS All purchased items are non-refundable. Charge back or reverse transactions made on your purchases will lead to immediate account termination. By joining our program you automatically agree these Terms of Service. Members that do not agree these terms should stop using our service and terminate their account immediately. We are not responsible for any losses and/or damages of any kind arising out of the relationship between you and our program We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by e-mail. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted without notice. Please note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we are not able to disclose any detailed information nor discuss the reason."

And then

"Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim."

So I basically got the membership but he haven't payed us as he promised.tTe admin stopped using the site anymore.. so he left.. and haven't payed anyone. So basically all people who bought the membership gave 40$ for nothing...
    And he is copying / paste-ing his site ToS.. but the site is no more because he left and stopped using it.. so I don't know where he is trying to get to.

What to do now? Should I click CANCEL CLAIM?

PS

Illidan_000, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  2. graphicsnjeneral

graphicsnjeneral Member

Best Answers:
    NO! Don't Cancel It, if you do you cannot re-start that claim. Send Pay Pal all your documentation and a clear concise written account of your problem and your attempts to resolve it. If they have no money in Pay Pal you won't get anything even if you win, but do not cancel. If they ever use that account again at Pay Pal, you will get your cash eventually. I am sorry this happened to you.

graphicsnjeneral, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  3. Illidan_000

Illidan_000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So I should not cancel it and see what happens next?

Illidan_000, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, don't cancel it. But there are no chances of getting it as it was paid for a digital product.

- Mr.President -

Digital_shubhi, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  5. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes mate, dont cancel the dispute. Send paypal proof and tell them in ordered manner. paypal will definetly listen buyers problems.

earnincome, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  6. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hanging on with the claim dispute would not put you in any worse situation than the present one. It is worth continuing with the charge back since in doing so, you are at least keeping open... a chance to get back your money.

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  7. checkblog

checkblog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better face the result. Dont cancel it. You will get the results.

checkblog, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  8. $@ND!P

$@ND!P Peon

Best Answers:
    yup! buddy dont cancel it ........ just wait & hope so Paypal help you...

$@ND!P, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  9. mrockz619

mrockz619 Peon

Best Answers:
    ya as all said , dont cancle it.

continue to fight for ur money , u have atleast 1% chance of getting it back , BTW never trust newly BUx sites , if u want , try neobux , best 1 or upbux

mrockz619, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  10. ToP_Designer

ToP_Designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to Give Paypal All the Supported Problems. And try to give a Screenshot ;) .

NOTE: DOnnot Cancel The Claim

ToP_Designer, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  11. Illidan_000

Best Answers:
    Well now they limited my account.. and must provide photo id, address proof and all other things >.> I'm kinda angry right now.. and I will give them screenshots.

Illidan_000, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  12. hydseo

hydseo Peon

Best Answers:
    this thing will happen every time with paypal.. they will limit your account for silly reason,some times without a reason also. try to provide the thing paypal asking or wait for 180 days if you have cash in it to withdraw

Good luck :)

hydseo, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  13. Illidan_000

Best Answers:
    Yea... they want some info about some payments.. some really silly ones.. like one that I got from Lockerz.com, I got 50$ and they want more info about that.. doh.. they're so stupid!! I wish there was an alternative better than PayPal.. one that doesn't limit your account for any reason.

Illidan_000, Jan 19, 2010 IP