1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Professional copywriter to create persuasive sales postcard for my SEO business

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SEO4hire, Jan 14, 2010.

Just as the title says: I need a professional copywriter to come up with a 6" x 4 1/4" postcard that sells the benefits of my business (search engine optimization). I would like color on one side, and my logo to be on it as well. I would like to be able to take the file for the postcard once it is completed and just have a bunch of postcards printed up so I can mail them to potential clients.

If you are an experienced copywriter and can put together a persuasive, professional looking postcard for me, please reply back with your best price for this project.

SEO4hire, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    A little tip for you on the mailing end. After you have the design, go to the usps page and take a look at a few options. You should be able to upload the postcard and have them mail it for you to as many or few people as you want at pretty good rates for printing and postage.

Back in the day, I used to do a lot of mailings and used this system and was very pleased. It is a bit of a pain to navigate the process when you first try it but once you get it down you will be pretty pleased.

Romanorc, Jan 18, 2010 IP
    SEO4hire likes this.