1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

making fun of Prophets.. is this allow?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Vebtools, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have noticed that member shared a cartoon or Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)

I request to the admin team please remove that picture from the thread. Because its personally attack on Muslim members feeliings and their religion

and to make fun of Muslim membvers and their religion a Member added this picture to their avatra here is the link http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=160888

please take a action against it (atlease change thedisplay pic and remove thr pic from the thread here is the link http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1635359 )

Vebtools, Jan 17, 2010 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.
  2. theapparatus

theapparatus Peon

Best Answers:
    theapparatus, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you came to get your "feelings" massaged or your religious views validated you took a wrong turn somewhere. This is a webmaster forum.

Nobody ever got attacked by a cartoon. It's an opposing view to the statement made by your own avatar, and people have a right to not agree with you (really, look it up, it's true). They have as much right to their views as you do. Get a grip and move on.

robjones, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  4. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I am not opposing anything to any one.. and my avetar is not showing a funny cartoon of God or any prophet. Its an invitation not to spread hate like other doing by showing cartoon in their avatar

Vebtools, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    May I suggest you take the whining back to the P&R forum and not ask the mods to fight your little battles? I find cartoons hilarious. Grow a sense of humor.

robjones, Jan 17, 2010 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  6. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As someone who occasionally draws political cartoons, I find this complaint offensive and feel it should be removed.

joebert, Jan 17, 2010 IP
    robjones likes this.
  7. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The complaint was not solely in reference to a political cartoon. The entire thread in question was filled with attacks against Muslims, and that is not tolerated here. The thread was deleted.

However, this is still a U.S. based forum, and political cartoons themselves do not directly violate any forum rules, so there's no reason for anyone to remove it from their avatar.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
    jhmattern, Jan 18, 2010 IP
    Anonymously likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.