1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ooh God what am I gonna do! magmahost.com suspended my account for no reason

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by noob_bashing, Jan 16, 2010.

I have been a loyal customer of magmahost for over 6 months. Yesterday I got email from them that My account is suspended.
    All my sites are down now I have to arrange for another host and change all the nameservers and shit. I am fucked big time. What am I gonna do.
    I suggest everybody here never ever buy from Magmahost.com

noob_bashing, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  2. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    never heard of them anyway. Thanks for the heads up though.

itzball, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    May be thats because you didn't follow their TOS ?

- Mr.President -

Digital_shubhi, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  4. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Have you done anything illegal? how many visitors did you have? maybe they suspended you because of high CPU.

Ichigo91, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  5. Tj John

Tj John Peon

Best Answers:
    I never use them... but why don't you email them....

Tj John, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What site you hosted with they?
    If your site using too much CPU and contain illegal contain then they will ban you.

mentos, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  7. Ethan8

Ethan8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just contact their support team. They will explain the problem within 24 hours, sometimes within the hour. I was with them for 3 months. Great service for me!

Ethan8, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  8. noob_bashing

noob_bashing Active Member

Best Answers:
    great service ?? my ass
    they left me in the middle of the ocean even though I was a loyal customer paid on time always.
    All my sites were hosted on one single account. Its ok now I have shifted my sites to a new host now.
    I also bought a VPS.:)

noob_bashing, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  9. hosting4wealth

hosting4wealth Peon

Best Answers:
    You should check with them to know why they suspended your account without notifying you in the first place.

If they have live chat, go chat with them and i am sure something might have happened to your account.

But IMHO, no host should suspend any account without notifying the client in the first place.

noob_bashing, i understood your frustration.

hosting4wealth, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  10. jilaba

jilaba Guest

Best Answers:
    Their support is hopeless. Everything goes well, just till you fall in the well. If anyone got account with them, better change to new host. I faced atleast 5 migration / transfers / long downtime etc just in 3 months, hell with them now. Now only i am planning to shift.

jilaba, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  11. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, it was enough for me to read your post to be 110% sure that your account was suspended with a REASON.

Hosting24, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  12. premwithme

premwithme Active Member

Best Answers:
    why you are not saying the reason for suspension. Did they allowed you to download your files from there server.

premwithme, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  13. jilaba

jilaba Guest

Best Answers:
    No idea about noob's problem. But i am sure, magmahost will put you into problems. Since a week i am struggling with magmahost. Last week for a surprise, they changed my account with clients to new servers & they started displaying their (magmahost's) welcome index page at all my clients' websites. Now their whm reseller master plugin license / installation is expired, and they are unable to fix this since a week.

jilaba, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  14. WebIntellects - Rob

WebIntellects - Rob Active Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly speaking there is the reason. You might do not know about it at all.

WebIntellects - Rob, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  15. Venci

Venci Peon

Best Answers:
    They cannot just stop your websites for no reason, what kind of web sites you hosted with them? If you are reseller maybe some of your clients is doing something wrong, you can be suspended due to illegal content on your websites or cpu usage. Tell more about your sites that were hosted on magmahost? By the way i hear them for first time.

P.S Contact them by live chat or leave them a ticket i think they must explain the reason for your suspension .

Venci, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  16. anarchy

anarchy Peon

Best Answers:
    I had my site hosted with Magmahost for about a year, I've been moved to about four servers in that time, each time the server gets slower and slower, then on the 13 January 2010 I get this email from ServerCabin, about Ram/Cpu, well apart from the fact I only had one website on that host running a PHP forum, Wordpress blog and Zencart, how the hell could I have over run the CPU, BS from a BS Host, it seems like anyone on that server got the same email, so the next I submitted a ticket not reply for a week, so I submitted a new ticket and a reply to the old one, STILL NO REPLY AFTER A 2 WEEKS, so I moved to a new host.

2nd email send at the same time as the first one.

And my last eMail from them, some more bull.

Here is my uptime for the last year with Magmahost.

[​IMG]

anarchy, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  17. gasonline

gasonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with jilaba, I don't know about noob's issues but I have same problems with magmahost, server migrations, downtimes,... and never response to support tickets. Also now I have problems with whm/cpanel license, they don't renew this and from 2 weeks ago I don't have access to my CPanel. Also waiting response from support.
    Really I will transfer my accounts to a new hosting.

gasonline, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  18. gasonline

gasonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really this guy is a scam. Now he cancel my account and I have paid until next moth...
    I guess that he have canceled my account for written this post two days ago...

gasonline, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  19. clubJWP

clubJWP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, one of my gaming sites
    www.rba-arcade.com is hosted with MagmaHost, it went down for two days in the month of Aug, i mailed them, didnt recieve a reply, but all of a sudden the site was up. now since last monday, my site is down again. i have sent them 7-8 mails, opened 3-4 support tickets, tried calling the no given on the website +44-20 3287 6060, but no reply. the tel no given on the site has been allotted to someone else, and he said he is really pissed with so many calls related to magmahost. he also told me that this no is with him since jan2010.
    Iam really in a fix, as i had purchased this site from here DP only and was planning to take the backup. the money is paid for an year and the site was running smooth, now really in a fix! dont know what to do

clubJWP, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  20. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think its time to change.

mentos, Sep 16, 2010 IP