1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make money online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bdove23, Jan 11, 2010.

The problem with new internet marketers is they try to come up with two many things to sell at one time. It is very easy to become unfocused and try to make money with too many things at the same time. Get one product and stick with that one product until you learn different ways to promote it.
    If you truly want to succeed in the internet marketing business, you have to be patient, dedicated, and persevering. But what many individuals do not understand is that internet marketing is not all about putting up a web site.

bdove23, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  2. JT706

JT706 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said. It also helps to have a good quality product to sell.

JT706, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  3. BunnyB

BunnyB Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, focus is very important. There are so many avenues to pursue and products to promote, but you almost have to put blinders on in order to zoom in on one thing long enough to make it work. :)

BunnyB, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  4. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Focus - the acronym for the phrase Follow One Course Until Success
    If you fail once try again.

smile633, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  5. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    that is quite true. i did the same thing once and lost business on a money making website. well, its better to learn from mistakes fast:)

webcosmo, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. Dylan_Emperor

Dylan_Emperor Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with new internet marketers is they try to come up with two many things to sell at one time. It is very easy to become unfocused and try to make money with too many things at the same time. Get one product and stick with that one product until you learn different ways to promote it.
    If you truly want to succeed in the internet marketing business, you have to be patient, dedicated, and persevering. But what many individuals do not understand is that internet marketing is not all about putting up a web site.

Dylan_Emperor, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  7. JohnGuanzon

JohnGuanzon Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the fact that there are so many ways to create income online and twice as many instructions on how to do so is the root of the problem. Many people jump from program, product, to mentor trying to find the magic bullet.

If more people picked one thing and stuck to it longer than a couple months they would find success.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
    JohnGuanzon, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  8. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here Here !!! Very Much Agree ~ Stop looking for something better - Apply It

ladyred129, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  9. xwgpx55

xwgpx55 Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I've been reading lately, the most important thing about marketing is to find a niche to stick to it. I don't know much but I know that's what always gets stated persistently.

xwgpx55, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  10. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is not much different from offline marketing as far as getting your customer/visitor open his purse. You have not many chances nor do you have long enough times to convince the visitor to pay to buy a product. If you are cut out for business, you will constantly look out for ideas to do this and if you are not, you need to put yourself in that position and start thinking like one.

You need perseverance, dedication and all that stuff but more than all else, what you need is workable ideas that appeal to your visitors.

Alevoor, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  11. zjfoster

zjfoster Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but it is so hard to find that one product where there isn't a ton of competetion.

zjfoster, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  12. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    @zjfoster
    that vindicates what I said. Just try to figure out an offline business which has low to no competition. It's almost certain that you can't buy a home in the middle of a market and expect the surrounding to be qualm too. Now what? You have got to fond a way to compromise and run the show.

Alevoor, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  13. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people come into online business with the believe that there is money to be made without putting forth any effort. Well, they would only be disappointed. Online business just like any endeavor needs hard-work some time skills too as well as persistency.

johnben1444, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  14. shredder81

shredder81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats how I was little effort wanting big returns, I got no returns, the harder you work the better your returns

shredder81, Jan 16, 2010 IP