1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Google Adsense account disabled ? any thing i can do

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by YONITED, Jan 15, 2010.

today i was login my adsense account and i found this message

i don't have any illegal clicks in my blog and i am running on blogspot , in my mailbox i found this message

any recommended steps , it was my only way to get earnings from my little blog i am not professional :( , i was having some duplicated content "news" from Google trends.
    and is creating another one with little changes can work or will be disabled again , and what about my last month profits :confused:

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  2. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think once your account is banned your out of luck. From what I've heard you can't just create another account, unless you put it in a name of somebody you trust and they let you use it under their name. I could be wrong though.

Did you say you were copying content ... ?

CLS1321, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  3. scifibunny

scifibunny Peon

Best Answers:
    hm..I've been hearing a lot about people getting booted..do you think people are self clicking or getting people to click their ads? Or is google being a tyrant?

scifibunny, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  4. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of these people copy content, click there own ads, and or do things like not posting a privacy policy.

CLS1321, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  5. YONITED

YONITED Member

Best Answers:
    yes i was copying content but just as usual many people do so, but i think the main reason was Google trends i was seeing what on fire and copy content from it , but i didn't do it too much it was just four or 5 times.
    i heard that they were reactive some accounts if you send them a letter or so especially i didn't get any warns before it just like the light went off

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  6. YONITED

YONITED Member

Best Answers:
    no click on my ads or other ads issue , i said this above and i have privacy policy
    here is my blog address tips-box.blogspot.com, i don't know is this right or not but any way it already fucked up

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  7. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it's not about illegal clicks but also maybe because your CTR is way too high especially if your blog doesn't generate huge number of traffic. You can always send them email explaining your situation but the chances of getting your account back is very slim.

ipostmedia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  8. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    He already admitted to copying content, it isn't hard to tell why he was banned. Even if some other people do it, that doesn't mean it's alright.

Once your account is banned you can't get it re-activated. The instance your thinking of is when peoples accounts are de-activated until they verify a phone number, not when they are banned.

CLS1321, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  9. YONITED

YONITED Member

Best Answers:
    no i no de-active issue , i heard that there is chances for banned account
    how can i send them e-mail , nothing to lose do i reply on their e-mail with explaining e-mail or there is a special steps for that

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  10. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    god i think we should sticky this friggin link so stupid and/or lazy ass noobs can stop asking about how to contact google adsense

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py

Project Mobius, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  11. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Duplicate content is no great crime since I myself could post in two of mysites same content.One would rank higher than the other that is all . What is crime is copying content without permission!! Should the original author complain about that youmay land in problem. What about millions of sites running on ezine contents ? So that is not the issue. May be CTR or invalid clicks! It could be sabotage also. Better to contact them.

affiliatenewbie, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  12. YONITED

YONITED Member

Best Answers:
    ya it is your prefect time :mad: i am noob here coz i know this forums full with many lmaos and jerks like you, i am asking here that doesn't mean i am not searching for it and i already did it before i see your stupid link so you can stick it back in your fucken ass

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  13. YONITED

YONITED Member

Best Answers:
    thanks dude , i already did i can just know wait and hope

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  14. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the first thing you should do is log into your email account and check any emails they might have sent you regarding your account status. Doh..

Lex350, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  15. YONITED

YONITED Member

Best Answers:
    i already did and i quoted their e-mail above in the first post in the topic

YONITED, Jan 15, 2010 IP