1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Uncle Bill TVINTERNET

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Jun 22, 2004.

Your Uncle Bill wants you to be closer to him, M$TV is something you must use, or you will be left behind.

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5135873.html?tag=nl

Just think, it will be DigitalPointTV, I think I am going to do the Wakco Jacko/Cher makeover before this happens, I want to look my plastic best for the public.

The only sad thing about this real time internet/TV crap is, I will have to put up with Compar's correcting me in Real Time Face to Face Live.

Who said that technology advances would improve life?

Next thing you know Shawn will be able to reach out and grab you by the neck from 5,000 miles away.

Talk about Master of the Universe, Ready for your ID # now Shawn?

anthonycea, Jun 22, 2004 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am so scared now!!!! I can't stop shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe thats the caffeine I have had too much of........................

... and then...........

.................life goes on.................

debunked, Jun 22, 2004 IP
  3. Feidan

Feidan Guest

Best Answers:
    At least its not their "MSN internet via tv" scheme.

Feidan, Jun 22, 2004 IP
  4. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    When they start making us do early morning workouts via the TV- then beware!

schlottke, Jun 22, 2004 IP
  5. Feidan

Feidan Guest

Best Answers:
    LOL early morning workouts arent the end of the world. Besides, Dance Dance Revolution seems to be encouraging the geekier parts of the world to exercise. Im even looking into it. Its a great way to get moving but your mind thinks its a game so its also fun.

Feidan, Jun 24, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What is going to happen is many new networks will be started to give links to these "NEW INTERACTIVE TV STATION/WEBSITES".

So the best webmasters/TV Producers will not be putting up pages, but video that is interactive, short movies, great slide show presentations and all the rest of the multimedia stuff.

Sounds like the MAC guy's will always have an edge, but the PC standards will change with this new Broadband pipeline also.

With Mr. Gates controlling the "Itv OS" he could make trouble for non-PC interfaces, but I doubt that he will.

It will have to be open source to be successful.

The small websites will fall through the cracks in such an enviornment (INTERACTIVE INTERNET TV), only the best technology players will be able to thrive in a market place like they are talking about.

You will have to invest in a digital TV Studio to compete, where is Spike Lee when you need him? :eek:

AS the professionals in the printing business say "it is all in the PRE-Press" not in the printing.

If you can do the design work and content creation you will not have to worry about servers, storage and all the rest. Just have the ability to create the content and let the ASP's do all the rest. Digital Video Production software will be more important in the future, like AVID and some of the other movie and digital television software packages.

anthonycea, Jun 24, 2004 IP
  7. Feidan

Feidan Guest

Best Answers:
    I actually think that television will become less and less used by people as time goes on. I can see your interactive video perhaps becomming interactive media on a website in ten years or so. But, if the television thing did take off, it would have to be open sourced to work in my opinion. I doubt anyone could create a sole series of programs that are the only ones that could make interactive video and then keep them closed sourced. Even microsoft would not have the resources to do something that grand of a scale.

I still strongly believe that this scenario wouldnt occur as it is still only a video internet substitute and the internet is too popular and strong for people to flock away from it.

Feidan, Jun 24, 2004 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    It is not a matter of leaving the internet, it means that BROADBAND will make it lightning fast so that webmasters/Digital TV producers will be able to use video as content on their TVstation/Websites.

SBC is investing nearly 6 billion dollars to install optical fiber to make Broadband available, this means that webmasters will be MultimediaMasters in the future.

Itv (M$) OS, will enable interactive television to converge with the internet, ONE SYSTEM, not two separate systems.

9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    FIEDAN, READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/yhoo/story.asp?source=blq/yhoo&siteid=yhoo&dist=yhoo&guid=%7B37202506%2D9A15%2D4BF3%2D9989%2D204370FF2890%7D

6 Billion dollars of broadband, get ready to fire up your DigitalVideo/WebDesign Studio

Also see www.unicast.com video is already working in the dial up era.