1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Things to Pay Attention For Better Search Rankings!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by pearlgurl, Jan 15, 2010.

You may know that good amount traffic is an important factor in Adsense websites. Search Engine Traffic is the best way to get the targeted traffic to your site.

Let us discuss 3 important areas you have to focus on first in order to optimize your website for higher rankings.

Start Your SEO Efforts from Here:

1. Pay Attention to Title: Each webpage has a title. What you place between the title tags is very important from SEO point of view.

You should place your most important keywords which you are targeting in the title. The keywords should be placed in the title is such a manner that it should make sense to humans also.

Our web page titles should appeal to search engines as well as human visitors. If your title is just a bunch of keywords without much sense or appeal, then people will may not click to visit your site even if you have a high ranking in the search engine.

2. Pay Attention to Header Tags:
    Header tags are like subtitles of your page. Again header tags are important from human as well as SEO point of view.

Header tags should also contain your important keywords so that the search engines understand what your page is about. These header tags are also important for human visitors to your website. If someone is just scanning your article, he/she can read through the subtitles to decide whether the article is of their interest and deserves to be read further or not.

3. Pay Attention to Content: Your articles should be of good quality and useful to the reader. They should serve some purpose.

The article should contain your important keywords written in a natural manner so that it makes complete sense to human readers also. If you write high quality content and spread your important keywords throughout the content then stand a good chance of impressing the search engines as well as human visitors.

These are the 3 most important parts of your web page you should pay attention to if you want to gain high search rankings. The benefits of top rankings are immense. So start paying more attention to your article titles, subtitles as well as the actual content.

If you do so then you can reap the benefits in terms of good search rankings as well as high conversions from website visitors.

There are many other factors that need your attention in order to improve site rankings, but all efforts should start from here. You should first and foremost try and optimize your content then worry about other factors.

Hope it helps someone at least a total newbie.:)

pearlgurl, Jan 15, 2010 IP
    dairyman likes this.
  2. ar3_returns

ar3_returns Peon

Best Answers:
    i agreed Wid u PG...

i expect from u that u may post some Good niche for TOP BLOG Discussion

ar3_returns, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  3. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    I have learned many things from pearlgurl. Keep it coming pearlgurl :)

gtk29, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  4. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just saw a post where someone was asking about this info. To bad they could not search and find this. This sums it up and you can target good keywords if you follows this guide.

Lex350, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  5. badar1653

badar1653 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good points. Will keep in mind

badar1653, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  6. zgerm

zgerm Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great guide for a newbie to start, this topic should be sticky

zgerm, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  7. GENERATION

GENERATION Guest

Best Answers:
    thank you for your sharing :D
    it's very important for me..

hmm, is there only 3 things? do you think backlink is important too? ;)

GENERATION, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  8. AmRo_ElmAsRi

AmRo_ElmAsRi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice article mate , but I wanna know more about header tags .. did you mean the main menu in the header for example ?

AmRo_ElmAsRi, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  9. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post PearlGurl. As usual I'm always happy to learn from you. ;-).

I would like to add something. I been researching about SEO for the past few weeks and here are somethings I've found. Regarding the title tag I definitely agree that it should look appealing to the searchers.

Write title tags that attract searches to click on it. Even though you can put keywords on it, make it sound more natural. You don't want to stuff keywords that sounds like a SPAM. Even if you manage to get rank 1, the chances of getting click will be less.

Limit your the characters to 55 on the title tag. The reason for this is when your website appears on the listing on the search engine listings, it will show your title and it will only show up to 55 characters. You don't want the searches to see your website appear with "Title Description....." and therefore increases the chance of getting to click on it.

For a newbie like me it helped on SEO, although I'm still learning it's a great start.

MikeBuyco, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  10. pearlgurl

pearlgurl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Importance of Keywords

Every website and blog is governed by the keywords it contains. Organic search engine placement is determined by the use of niche keywords. Search engines use spiders and robots to crawl through websites on a regular basis. They identify websites and categorize them according to the content that the site contains. If you want to be found in search engines by certain search terms, you must make sure that your website or blog contains those words in your content.

It may seem simple at first; just add a few of your selected keywords to your website and you’ll get the search engine placement you want. It’s not that simple. Too many search words or keywords are considered Spam and can get your site removed from the top search engines. You must use your keywords appropriately and within context for the purpose of your site. Using keywords correctly will increase traffic to your site and ultimately increase sales.

If you use Pay Per Click advertising you’ll need to learn the best keywords for your site, as you will be buying these words. There are several excellent tools available online that will help you monitor and track the most important keywords for your site. Researching the best keywords is one of the most important steps that you can take. It will ensure that you are creating content needed for organic search placement, as well as help you determine the best keywords for your Pay Per Click campaign. Google AdWords and WordTracker are two excellent programs that you can use to determine the best keywords for your site.

Some important points to remember is that you should always use the plural form when choosing keywords. For example if you choose E-book and not E-books, your site won’t show up if someone searches for E-books. If you use E-books, your site will show up if someone searches for the term “E-book” because the word E-book is within the plural form E-books. Also, use keyword phrases and not just keywords, and include them in your site’s Meta Tags as well. Keywords are essential to your affiliate marketing campaign choose them wisely.

Yes, there are other things too. But I am talking about keywords and content.

pearlgurl, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  11. BustPriceline

BustPriceline Guest

Best Answers:
    As I a newbie, I found this thread to be very important.
    Thanks pearlgurl.

BustPriceline, Jan 17, 2010 IP