1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezinearticles

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wmac, Jan 14, 2010.

Hello,

Ezinearticles website (.com) has a Google rank of only 6 for its main page.

1- There are hundreds of thousands articles on that site. I wanted to know whether putting articles on this web site is really beneficial??

2- How many articles are needed on this website (or competitor websites) to bring up your website's rank from let's say 3 to 4?

3- Which websites are comparable in benefit to this website?

and finally:

4- Am I allowed to publish an article which was previously published on ezinearticle (by myself) on other websites?

Regards,
    Mac

wmac, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. herwin

herwin Peon

Best Answers:
    You can publish an article that is already published on ezine, but it will be counted as double content when you don't rewrite it. Other sites like ezine are goarticles, thefreelibrary and buzzle.

herwin, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  3. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok, this is what I do, I write a unique article and psot it on my blog, then post it on ezine, once approved I post it on 1 other article site. Boy does it work for us!

geester1, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  4. NikkiSEO

NikkiSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, Ezine articles is one of the 5 article sites that we use for clients, i always post to this one first before posting to any other sites to ensure acceptance, and have so far found this article site very beneficial.

NikkiSEO, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  5. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ezine is top article directory website, and they do not accept copy content their editor approve only quality content.

u publish ur article for getting backlink ( in sig link u put ur site link)

Jalpari, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  6. abuzar345

abuzar345 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt ezinearticles is good website to increase your page rank. You can submit same article on different directories. But if you submitted article on ezinearticles earlier then definitely you cant submit it to other site due to double content. You will really get benefit if you submit minimum 10 articles weekly and its very convenient.

abuzar345, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  7. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    this is not true that if you submitted to ezine, then you cannot submit it to anywhere else. once the article is approved on ezine, then no one is stopping you to publish it somewhere else.

it is also not true that if you submit to somewhere else, ezine will not approve your article. as long as the author name is the same, ezine will approve duplicate articles

sultanofseo, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  8. christoph

christoph Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bang on. This is exactly the case. The first time I posted an article on enzine, they found a "duplicate article of mine" which someone else copied. At first because they found this not credited to me, they didn't post it. Once I proved it was my unique article they posted it for me...

christoph, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  9. christoph

christoph Active Member

Best Answers:
    Further more, Enzine is definatly the way too go for article submission posting. They have provided me the most traffic by a mile.

This is to be expected with an Alexa of around 360. They are a monster compared to Buzzle and Go-Articles in second and third respectively.

christoph, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  10. ArticlePrince

ArticlePrince Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezine won't help much PR-wise, but for targeted traffic they're tough to top. Definitely worth it, first thing I do after it's posted on my site.

ArticlePrince, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  11. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alot of people create a unique article, then spin it five times to make five unique articles. Which are then submitted to the top five article directory websites, this is better then having the same article on all five websites as it doesn't count as double content.

BlueEew, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  12. Recruitment Nick

Recruitment Nick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    quite the opposite, I find them to be superb when it comes to giving 'juice' and helping you climb the rankings from backlinks.

Recruitment Nick, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  13. HillaryDale

HillaryDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You get could get a lot of benefits from submitting to ezine. When you submit original articles with quality contents, ezine will be able to help you: 1. Boost your personal and business credibility
    2. Surge in traffic to your website
    3. Deliver massive exposure to the hundreds of thousands of unique visitors that come to EzineArticles.com daily
    4. Market your business with no face-to-face selling
    5. Find customers that you may have not been able to reach before
    6. Get continual traffic to your website for many years to follow for free

With regards to your question about submitting your article to another site, I believe there is no problem about it for as long as you are going to use the same pen name that you used in ezine

HillaryDale, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  14. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles is a good article directory. Definetly, you will get good page rank and more visitors.

earnincome, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  15. creztor

creztor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    EZA is a great site for quality traffic. The best thing about it is that most of the traffic comes from the USA, it's quality and targeted if you write good articles. There are a few other article directories but none come close to what EZA offers. This isn't to say the other are no good, but they just don't have such a high level of US based traffic. You shouldn't have much trouble submitting duplicate articles provided they are of at least ok quality and not just pure google translated rubbish.

creztor, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  16. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    If you got a good article that can attract the visitors then it will really give you a good amount of traffic to your service website.

saurabhj, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  17. maryjoanna

maryjoanna Peon

Best Answers:
    somebody mentioned here about article spinning, can anyone suggest a free article spinning software? I also like to do some article submission to promote my blog, but I am doing it in squidoo, although I used fairly unique articles there.

maryjoanna, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  18. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ezine aticles is good and their articles are ranked very high in Google for the titles especially.
    This is my favorite meathod for publishing articles. Even though I do not like writing that much and have outsourced.

1. Post on my owned domain or blog or forum.

2. Rewrite the title and first few sentences then post on ideamarketers.

3. Rewrite the title and first few sentences then post on a high PR forum related to the topic.

All 3 are on Google when I wake up the next day.

You can actually make a full time income doing this alone if you are promoting a lucrative product.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    MarketExpert, Jan 14, 2010 IP
    eddieteo likes this.
  19. Recruitment Nick

Recruitment Nick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will need to learn how to write in the spinning syntax but jetspinner.com has been invaluable for me once I learnt that skill

Recruitment Nick, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  20. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I saw your title, and got to thinking..I am creating my own links directory (link below)
    I am curious. how could i incorporate articles into the directory that would benefit
    everyone, any ideas on you guys that are into articles and such?

dscurlock, Jan 15, 2010 IP