1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit Your Article into 450 Private Article Directories

Discussion in 'Services' started by Grut, Jan 14, 2010.

I’ve got an unique offer for you – submit your article into 450 english article directories.
    I don’t submit articles into spammed public directories. All directories are exclusively my, and nobody but me can publish articles there!
    The directories have IPs in the different subnetworks. IP addresses and hosting are based in USA only. There are no sold links and any kind of advertising (including AdSense) in the directories. Sites are created exclusively for your articles with links. It’s allowed to add up to 3 links in any place (not only in the ResourceBox at the end) of the article. Article spinning is available {word|synonym1|synonym2}!

Network description

* 1 IP address for 5-10 domains max
    * 90% .com domains (the rest 10% are .net and .org domains)
    * The minimal number of backlinks on 1 directory starts from 300 up to 120 000.
    * Minimum PR = 0, maximum PR = 3
    * Minimum age of the site – 1 year, maximum – 14 years
    * Some websites are in DMOZ, Yahoo Dir, Google Dir catalogues
    * All directories 100% indexed by Google
    * Total PageRank – 327!

For security reasons and network integrity I don't show you full list of my network, but you can look at some of them, for example: seadna.net, northernmarianaislandsseek.com, saintkittsandnevisseek.com

Submission requirements

* Article must be at least a bit readable, but not generated list of words!
    * Pictures, videos, flash and scripts are not allowed in the article.
    * HTML isn’t maintained!
    * The Title of the article must be 1 – 5000 (not spinned Title not more than 150) characters.
    * The Content of the article must be 1000 – 20000 characters.
    * You can insert only 3 links in the Content of your article. For link insertion use bbCode, ex.: [ url = http :// site.com ]link text[ /url ]
    * You can use bbCode such as: [ b ]thick[ /b ], [ i ] italics [ /i], [ u ]underlined[ /u ] in the Content of your article. You can use any of these tags not more than 3 times. Lengths of the text highlighted by the tags shouldn’t be more than 4 words.

Forbidden content:
    Links, which direct to sites that may cause damage to users’ computers (viruses, Trojans, exploits, etc.).
    Links, which direct to sites containing CP (4ild pr0n), terrorism and narcotic promotion and any other kind of content, forbidden by international agreements.

Automatic synonymization

Also I offer automatic synonymization of your article. What does it mean?
    If you have no time or desire to spin the article, I can do it instead of you using the automatic synonymizer. It means that synonyms will be selected by the program, not by human.

Example of the text before synonymization:
    Finding the right person to date has never been a simple task, sometimes no matter how hard you try there is always a feeling, that there is someone out there just for you that you are not able to find. Finding your right half consumes lots and lots of time and money.

The same text after synonymization:
    {Finding|Decree|Discovery|Declaration} the {right|correct|tory|rational} {person|myself|in the flesh|bodily} to {date|meeting|friend|obsolescent} has {never|not ever|not in any way|not in any degree} been a {simple|naked|elemental|unembellished} {task|stint|assignment|undertaking}, {sometimes|again|then|off} no {matter|implication|occurrence|occasion} how {hard|critical|difficult|obdurate} you {try|essay|prove|sample} there is {always|ever after|each|unexceptionally} a {feeling|presentiment|appreciation|theory}, that there is someone {out|entirely|into public notice|out-moded} there {just|virtuous|objective|impartial} {for|for the purpose|as a replacement for|repayment for} you that you are not {able|talented|masterful|capable} to find. {Finding|Determination|Judgement|Verdict} your {right|absolute|correct|integrity} half consumes lots and lots of {time|metre|for the present|someday} and money.

Price
    Article submission into all my article directories costs - $50
    Automatic synonymization - $10

Order conditions:
    1. Make a payment on the BuyNow Page (Powered by Plimus)
    2. Send me a PM with the following title: "Article Submission Order"
    In the body of the message indicate:

* Use synonymization: yes/no
    * Category (use examples)
    * Article Title
    * Text of the article
    * Tags (not more 255 characters)
    * The number of payment cheque

3. I'll check if transaction is successful and will start submission.
    4. When submission is done you will receive few links of your article in different article directories (it will be my submission report). Other backlinks you will find with Yahoo Site Explorer ;)

Term of order realization - 3 days. Weekends are also working days!

Grut, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. herbalexcel

herbalexcel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you do a review copy for $25 to get your thread going? I'd be interested at that price. Let me know.

herbalexcel, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  3. hana2006

hana2006 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's an nice offer am down if you can give me 50% off.please do let me know

hana2006, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  4. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested but would like to test your network first with such a low post count. Let me know what you can offer as a test price package.

DonMecca, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  5. praet123

praet123 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you don't provide the report with the list of directories how are we supposed to know if you submit my articles to 450 directories? You may just submit to 20 directories and that's it.
    I know your answer would be that I use Yahoo to get my backlinks but as your directories will not be the only place where I'm going to get links how am I supposed to know which links come from you?

praet123, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  6. Grut

Grut Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I advise you research article directories shown in my first topic. They are all based on one template and have common features.
    Also you can research backlinks to my directories. I shure you will find other directories.

And trust me. I do submit in all my directories. herbalexcel and hana2006 will feel it in the google's serp ;)

ok now. 50% discount coupons are gone. Now I present you three 40% discount coupons:
    DP40DC3
    DP40DC2
    DP40DC1
    Expiration Date - Jan 23
    Do not hesitate;)

Grut, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  7. hana2006

hana2006 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well Guys time for my review.Grut did a nice and fast articles directories submissions and great costumer services as well,he show me the report which was only 5 Articles direc where i saw my article live as he said on this thread ,but the good thing is as i saw my article on Google today live and the serp move form page 8 to 5 for one of my keywords .The only thing i don't know for sure it;s did he submitted to 450 directories ?it will be more trustful if he provided all 450 direc with article on it,however am happy with it and let's see how it will goes for this services i wold give 8/10 .

Thanks

hana2006, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  8. fmanplus

fmanplus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will you provide the report with all 450 links to the articles ?

fmanplus, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  9. Grut

Grut Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I consulted with my partner and desided to add the list of all 450 directories in my Submission Report.
    But if someone wants to use my service must consider next rule:
    You are not allowed to publish this list anywhere!

Well, I regret to inform that 40% discount coupons are gone too.
    Here you are 30% discount coupon:
    DP30DC1
    DP30DC2
    DP30DC3

Grut, Jan 28, 2010 IP