1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HUGE CLEARANCE SALE - TampaBayRaysRock.com TAMPA BAY RAYS MLB Baseball Website - $25

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JoeWebHog, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    You are bidding on TampaBayRaysRock.com which is a fully automated Tampa Bay Rays MLB Baseball news, shopping and informational portal video website!

BID STARTS AT $25(Increments of $10 Thereafter)
    BIN $75

Also open to any reasonable offers to sell this immediately!Don't miss the chance to own this great fan website!

ATTN: ALL MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL FANS
    (We also do any MLB, NHL, NFL or any other professional sports team customized for you for $100. Just Send PM with team you want!)

This custom website self-updates hourly! ALWAYS fresh content!

2. PreLoaded Content
    featuring articles, videos, and content on Tampa Bay Rays, Major League Baseball, Players, Products and more!

3. 100% Unique Logo Designed exclusively for this website.

4. Website Optimization and Submission Service: We submit all of our websites once prior to listing for sale!

5. You Can Start Making Money Today!

Clickbank: I've taken the time to hand-pick the highest-converting Adsense clickbank products and added them to the site. You will receive up to 75% commission for each ebook sale generated from your website!

Google Adsense: Adsense ads have been strategically placed throughout the website design to earn you very nice PPC earnings from top keywords.

Commission Junction:
    I've picked some of the leading affiliates from commission junction with the highest conversion rates and payouts. You can earn a healthy affiliate PPC living from these advertisers.

6. Our websites are designed to be 100% automated which means that all you need to do is advertise your new online business. Your website will be a turnkey business, we take care of the setting up your Paypal payment processor, your affiliate codes are installed and published and you will receive free hosting customer support. Hosting support is only available to those customers that host with our company.

7. Website Transfer.
    The complete website business will be transferred promptly to the new owner upon receipt of the auction payment, hosting & domain name fee if any. We will install all affiliate html codes from Amazon, Adsense, Commission Junction, Linkshare, etc. If you do not already belong to these affiliate companies, we will give you direction in signing up for free.

You can view ALL of your hosting options for this site at www.Host-Wire.net

SPECIAL EBOOK BONUS As a bonus, we will be giving you three marketing ebooks for FREE to assist you in promoting your new website business! These books have helped thousands of people become successful online affiliate website owners.

Free Domain Push. Domain Registered at my domain reseller company HotDomainHosting.com and works just like GoDaddy.

A New Website, SO ASSUME NO REVENUE AND NO TRAFFIC

If you prefer to contact me directly or if I don't respond to your PM within the hour then email me at JoeWebHog1@gmail.com

JoeWebHog, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  2. captvict

captvict Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice...what kind of your hosting would you need for this...thanks

captvict, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  3. JoeWebHog

JoeWebHog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello captvict;

Thank you for your interest in our website. You will have more then enough space with our basic hosting plan for just $9 monthly. I am open to offers on the site as well and could have everything transferred over to you this morning.

JoeWebHog, Jan 14, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.