1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ajax Tool Review: Tidgulator

Discussion in 'Websites' started by teammatt3, Aug 28, 2006.

I've been working on something for Tidget.com, it is called the Tidgulator. It calculates the worth of a website based on a dozen factors. I would like some feedback on the look and accuracy of it.

Thanks!

teammatt3, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  2. Alis

Alis Peon

Best Answers:
    Good ajax done . Its unique as far as I know.

Alis, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  3. JC007

JC007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not quite sure how it got calculate, it says that yahoo has the high selling price of around 1000 :). However, good Ajax programming, I like the layout.

JC007, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  4. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    Very nice site :)

But I don't know how it can predict the price ...

roiei, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  5. klown

klown Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah.. i put in a site with 10,000 uniques a month and about 3500$ profit per month and it says the site is worth 160 bucks

also i think it should be more obvious where the first step is, perhaps the url should be easy to see, then after you fill that out the net profit should be easy to see etc.

klown, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  6. teammatt3

teammatt3 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't calculate Yahoo's price because you don't know revenue, traffic, members or anything like that. It is meant for sites that you own.

It's just an algorithm I designed and had coded out. Most of the price comes from the revenue entered. Most sites go for 8-12 time monthly revenue, and that's where the majority of the price comes from in the Tidgulator. The rest of the options add a little bit to the final price.

I get a median price of $35,037.26. Are you sure you entered everything correctly?

Thanks for the feedback so far :)

teammatt3, Aug 28, 2006 IP