1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Medium to large size website & coding

Discussion in 'Design' started by JohnnyB0, Jan 12, 2010.

Hello,

I am looking for someone to make me a website. I would need someone who could both design it as well as do all of the coding, inputting all text, etc. It would be a fairly large website. I am looking for someone who is professional, has a good reputation, trustworthy, and affordable.

If you think this is something you are interested in, please PM me and I will get into the details of what kind of website I need.

Thanks!

JohnnyB0, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  2. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very much interested in medium to large size projects. I think that I have good reputation with good number of iTrades. In fact, I have excellent designers and coders. I want to request you to give me an opportunity to work with you, and I claim that you'll be happy finding me as your service provider.

Sending you PM to request you to send me specifications of your project. Many thanks in advance.

Mr_Kumar, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  3. copyrads

copyrads Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey i am very much interested and ready to start. copyrads at yahoo dot com, let me know if you are interested.

awaiting your positive reply

copyrads, Jan 13, 2010 IP