1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loans Officers .com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Bizza, Jan 12, 2010.

I picked this up last night as a backorder. It was avail and the .net & .org's were already taken.
    Given the high CPC offered for the "LOANS" niche, I thought it might be worth much more than the ten bucks it cost me to reg?

What do you guys think it could go for?

Bizza, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  2. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    try to park and see the revenue. if it earns then it can go more based on earnings.

chandan123, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  3. biglegg

biglegg Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this will make you some nice cash. do as chandan123 suggests and you can offer it as earnings related, this will give you a good clue of profit.

biglegg, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  4. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a million gang.:D

So you think it has good potential? Awesome!

I did park it like you guys said, just an hour ago actually. Sedo of course! :)
    We'll see how it goes?

Just a thought though... I think I may have just landed on a small gold-mine because of the sub-domain(ability?) for local city/town's loans officers. I could slap on some advertising for local officers in... say Brighton, and have the sub-domain: Brighton.LoansOfficers.(). or Brooklyn.LoansOfficers.(). etc. perhaps? Then concentrate on the highest searched variations and CPC's and I could hone in? You reckon? Or should I just sell this?

If so, what would you guys think it would go for right now in an auction? Just trying to get a scope is all because I've used those free appraisal services and they show a nice little sum too.

Cheers and may you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year folks!:p

Bizza, Jan 12, 2010 IP
    chandan123 likes this.
  5. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will be worthing much, mate- maybe mid XX. Loan with S? it just doesn't make sense and for this keyword Loans Officers , it doesn't get any search. If loan without S then it is different story, it can be XXX to XXXX.

santhana, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your opinion Samantha. Thank you.
    I can see what you're saying though. The search volumes aren't all that great. But I guess the CPC's offered for this niche may make up for that difference?:confused:

Bizza, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  7. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you in some part, but as they will pay a big amount of money, the buyer doesn't just consider on the CPC cost only, it must be generic keyword too, but anyway, you never know sometimes, a bad domain sold more than the best one. I saw it many times. Good luck buddy.

santhana, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  8. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Samantha, much appreciated.

I'll see how it goes because I had another domain years ago in the same niche and that started pulling in an amazing $4-$8 per day parked at Sedo.

I'm hoping this might do the same. Here's to hoping!:p

Bizza, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  9. domainica

domainica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On Google Keywords, the exact phrase "loans officers" doesn't have enough searches to register a count here in the US, but does register 58 searches from outside the US. Its PPC is $0.05.

Both of those numbers are as low as they come.

In addition, "loans officers" is gramatically incorrect. "Loan officers" or "loan officer" is better suited.

Sorry, but $0.

domainica, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  10. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that Domainica. Now I understand.

Although, the other domain I mentioned above that was making $4-5 p.day, the name was swiftcash .net. Now how would have that name got that sort of revenue I wonder?

Bizza, Jan 17, 2010 IP