1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do women have souls?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Genuine Marketer, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam's version of hell DOES NOT exist unless it is eerily similar to torture techniques by arabs.

Grafstein, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no contradictions in Qur'an:

Refutation Of The So-Called Contradictions In The Qur'ân
    Refutation Of The So-Called Contradictions

and more if you google so called contradictions in quran

there is no contradiction with science either, a good read:

The Bible, The Qur'an and Science

imad, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not know much about the pre-Islamic torturing techniques, as the community there was tribal, and Bedouin in most, and torturing was not common, I know that there was almost no need for torturing because there was like a general agreement and understanding between all all, slaves, poor, women, who been treated badly, or without rights, were not tortured because they did not object the bad treatment since they did not know their rights, or know any law that would grant them rights,

examples are many from the Islamic history, including the story of Bilal ibn Rabah, Ammar ibn Yassir family, and others, who were living in the community there before Islam, in poverty and miserable conditions, but were not being tortured because they were not able to change, and thought while accepting that they are less than others,

when Islam came, and made it clear that there is no superiority for a black over white, or a white over black, except how much good each does, it was seen by the strong as a corruption for the youth and the weak who found that they are strong, equal..etc

Islam's version of hell and heaven is:

Heaven is utmost bliss, happiness.. and hell is the opposite of it, or the utmost of pain, misery..

both been described in Qur'an when they both are in the unseen, or afterlife, the unseen or the afterlife is different than this life,

despite heaven was described, it is also said that it is like no eye has ever witnessed, no ears have heard, nor any mind has ever conceived, for example, there are fruits in heaven, but is it like the fruits we know? can I describe them? I can't, or will the unlimited be like the limited? of course not.

you can read more about this point here

imad, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  4. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the old testament time GOD answered only once when asked about his name and said "I am - The I Am", in other words the creative force in the universes or conscience of creation. Not even the most seasoned atheist would doubt, since everything must make sense. :p

Jesus said GOD is Spirit so that we, the miserable humans, full of shortcomings, could tap into GOD's spirit through him, Jesus of Nazareth.
    Jesus came up for our shortcomings and sacrificed his human life for us. No one else did this and under the most cruel circumstances possible in order to save us. Through the act of Jesus we got to part take in creation when we act according to his law of Godly Love(this can be trained like a muscle and is not something that comes by itself).

So here we go with GOD(refereed as Father), the SON(the only begotten one, Jesus Christ) and the Holy Ghost(Spirit) suddenly as ONE and united, bringing us salvation.

You tell us of what to do with a pedophile?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
    Arnie, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Let me take a wild guess. You are off your medication again, aren't you? :rolleyes::D

gworld, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  6. lukazs

lukazs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    agreed. Thats why you have to sign the contract before marriage :D

lukazs, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  7. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is absurd question. Why not, How only men can have soul<
    Women too have soul- they not only have it, but they also use it - soul searching.- right attitudes and all that in life.

pradiprg, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  8. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    As I've previously mentioned; men do this as well. It isn't only women who money-grub in divorces. I know more than a few men who've left the marriage with more than twice what they had going into it.

alexispetrov, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  9. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yadda yadda yadda.

Lets look at the root question. "Do Women have Souls?"

From my experiences, probably not. Then again, neither do men.

Jackuul, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  10. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was thinking the exact same Jackuul.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 25, 2010 IP