1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the advanced technique for marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by online07, Jan 11, 2010.

Hi friends,

I want to know that what is the advanced techniques for marketing in 2010.

Thanks

online07, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  2. hentaicrazy

hentaicrazy Guest

Best Answers:
    no real advanced way unless you know how to program. If you know how to program you can pretty much do what you want and I'm sure the guys here that know how to program make more money than the people who don't. if not the ok but what I'm implying is that knowing a lil bit of programing helps

hentaicrazy, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  3. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Shh... don't let this get out too far...

Find out what people want and sell it to them.

Oh, snap, that was always the advanced technique! Dammit!

CDarklock, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Anything to do with electronics, cell phones, more advanced flash ads via e-mails....

For example, you can send ads via cell phones.

Most do not work, but, there ya go.

Perry Rose, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  5. bindaasforums

bindaasforums Peon

Best Answers:
    With electronics,cellphine means it may work as of my knowledge...

bindaasforums, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  6. xpirtdesign

xpirtdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone uses the technique that best fits them and their industry.

xpirtdesign, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  7. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Gee, ya think?

Now, what does that have to do with the question asked?

Perry Rose, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  8. xpirtdesign

xpirtdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I miss interpreted the question.

xpirtdesign, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  9. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    tweeting..................

abhijit, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  10. AffiliateKungfu

AffiliateKungfu Peon

Best Answers:
    No matter what new methods crop up, Search Marketing will remain a staple of the IM veterans.

AffiliateKungfu, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  11. notepage

notepage Peon

Best Answers:
    notepage, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  12. mobhugger

mobhugger Peon

Best Answers:
    Advanced techniques come and go.

It can be though to get in on the new stuff before everybody has jumped in on it.

Like facebook or twitter.

You need to keep a finger on the pulse to find new marketing opportunities. There is websites out there that shows some stuff about the new upcomming technology and changes in the internet world.

Although there is still many underused traffic techniques that will give you a ton of visitors.

mobhugger, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  13. ceonbryant

ceonbryant Peon

Best Answers:
    The Truth is
    THERE IS NO ADVANCED TECHNIQUE!!!
    People are always looking for the big secret or this advanced technique.
    In reality it doesn't exist. The advanced technique is all the techniques that work combined. That is how you make mass profit.

ceonbryant, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  14. PostcardMania

PostcardMania Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree with Ceonbryant. There is no advanced technique. There are several types of marketing that work. For example:

Regular, repeated mailings are the way to create big predictable results. When you mail every 30 days for a year you will cause a dramatic growth in your business.

People respond to repetition. If you are a parent you know how hard it is to refuse repeated requests for an ice cream or a desperately wanted toy.

If you are not a parent, I'm sure you remember asking, even begging for a toy, a treat or permission to stay up past your bedtime, until your parents finally gave in. Your customers and prospective customers are similar. They need to be asked repeatedly too.

Who You Should Ask,
    You should be asking 3 groups of people to do one of 3 things:

The first group is your house customer list (your own list of existing customers).
    You should be asking your existing customers repeatedly to contact you about some offer you make to them for your products and services. A clear offer with an easy way to contact you should be made or some other offer you reasonably believe they will be interested in based on your personal knowledge of them and preferably based on their actual previous buying behavior.

The second group is your house prospect list (prospects you have caused to inquire about your products and/or services through your own marketing efforts). This group of people is interested in your service but hasn't made the decision to go for it yet. They will be the most likely to respond to a special when you offer it to them.

The third group of people are people who can reasonably be expected to be interested in your products and/or services, but who have never purchased anything from you and have never inquired about your products and/or services either. The likely reason they haven't contacted you is that they don't know that you even exist.

You remedy that by contacting them with a series of postcards offering free information about how they can benefit from your products and services.

If this list of people is properly selected and if you make an offer that a reasonable person will find very, very difficult to refuse, then your response rate will be high.

That is the whole game in a nutshell. Create or get a list of people who have demonstrated they are interested in the type of product or service you offer. AND/OR Get a list of people extremely likely to be interested even if they haven't already proved they are by buying from you or one of your competitors.

Once you have these lists of people contact them with postcards which offer them the benefits of your products and services and keep making them offers until they inquire and/or buy from you and then ask them to buy more on a regular basis.

If you do what you have just read about you will have more business than you can shake a stick at.

Hope this helps!

PostcardMania, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  15. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I love how some say that there aren't any, as if they really know.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
    Perry Rose, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  16. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    I sort of have to agree with Perry here. (Imagine that.) There are definitely tactics that you might consider "advanced," which the average person doesn't know... and indeed, can't do.

I saw a presentation not long ago at a seminar where someone made a big deal about his huge payday with no list and no affiliates and no joint ventures. All he did was email a few friends...

Well, trick is, his friends are multimillionaire marketers with massive lists that play golf with him. You can't email the guys who sit behind you in Economics class and expect them to generate a massive payday for you; it's all about having the right friends.

And in my book, that's a list anyway.

The underlying concept of all these things seems to be leverage and networking. Those are probably the "advanced" strategy you're looking for... actually going out and meeting people who can help you in your business.

CDarklock, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  17. online07

online07 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks friends for sharing your views.

Thanks once again.

online07, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  18. ceonbryant

ceonbryant Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL I have been around the block before, and I assure you there is no big secret, and if there is, then lets hear guys who know so much.Please share it here......
    Ok, anyway, the only secret is experience, and learning to combine the methods that work. Over time you get better and better at it, and you begin making more and more money.
    Hey at first I was looking for a big secret, until I found a personal coach. Now I know better then listening to people talk about the advanced technique, that will automatically generate 3,000,000 dollars a year on auto-pilot

ceonbryant, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  19. ceonbryant

ceonbryant Peon

Best Answers:
    hey lets all hear perry rose and cdarklock's secret, or advanced techniques.
    I believe the subject of this forum was what is the advanced technique, so since you guys know it, then why haven't you shared it here?
    I can't wait to hear this so-called advanced technique, since I don't know.

ceonbryant, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  20. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me spell things out a bit more.

1. You don't need an advanced tactic. The simple, basic technique of "find out what people want and sell it to them" is working just fine for plenty of six- and seven-figure earners. I personally know at least three people netting over a quarter million a year from AdSense sites that average $2 and $3 a day. Do the math on that, and you figure out they've got several hundred of those sites. It's the same basic, simple technique that makes college students a little beer money from a half dozen sites. Nothing complicated. Nothing "advanced." Just a whole freakin' lot of it. And probably a couple years of sweat for equity.

2. As I said in my last post, whenever someone pulls out some amazing thing they did that the average person can't do, it comes down to two things: leverage and networking. Those are the closest thing I've seen to an "advanced" strategy. Meet the right people, cultivate your friendships with them, and when they can help you - they will. The key is not just knowing those people, but knowing when and how best to call on them.

CDarklock, Jan 13, 2010 IP