1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

unique content - best profit?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by DigiStar, Dec 29, 2009.

i read so much about unique content, ezinearticles and so on...

simple question: if i write my own unique 100% correct grammar article, never published before, passed copyscape - how could i make profit with that single article?

tell me what works best? dont say try this, try that... what would work best - what to do with that article?

DigiStar, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  2. Sid_who

Sid_who Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you want to do with your article that you have. If you want to sell any product, publish the article at Ezines as it gets a good number of eyeballs everyday. For personal purpose and for SEO, publish it in your blog/website. For wanting a quick money on it, sell it on sites like AssociatedContent, Triond or better here in DP itself.

Sid_who, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  3. paulj93

paulj93 Peon

Best Answers:
    It would depend on what keyword you use.
    More articles more exposure.

paulj93, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  4. DigiStar

DigiStar Member

Best Answers:
    more exposure... but exposure itself doesn't bring money? i am asking how do those who buy articles make money with them? if i pay $5 per article i should generate more with it...

DigiStar, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  5. Y.L. Prinzel

Y.L. Prinzel Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand where you are coming from, but it isn't an exact exchange. It's not like buying consumables at cost, marking them up and reselling them for a profit.

Articles are used to highlight you as an authority, build trust, educate and further your reach. All of these things result in more traffic from people who believe and trust you and, therefore, are more likely to use your service or buy your products.

As an example, let's say that I have two business cards from two life insurance agents. One of them has a website, a blog, a resource area with lots of educational articles, he has been published in a trade magazine as an authority in final expense planning and has some guest articles on various websites online. The other agent has no written work whatsoever. Chances are I will begin to develop a "relationship" with the first agent through reading his work online. I see that he is knowledgeable, he communicates well and does not intimidate me, he is eager to educate clients so they can make the best decision, and there is a perception that he is a trusted resource within the profession. I develop no such relationship with the second agent because there is nothing out there that allows me to.

Based on that, I'm going to call the first agent and want to buy my insurance through him. I can't buy insurance through his website, and none of the individual articles or blog posts is directly responsible for my decision, but they all work to create a perception of professionalism and authority that encourage me to buy through him.

Another aspect is the reach the first agent has. The second agent might buy lists of prospect names to cold call and sell insurance to. The first agent may not need to do that because his website and article marketing create a reach and networking opportunity that compels prospects to call him. He may even reach people that would never even appear on a prospect list.

The value original content will have for your business really just depends on your business model and how you use the content.

Y.L. Prinzel, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  6. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are willing to give up the rights to the articles, might as well sell them at Dailyarticles or Constant-Content.

scheng1, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  7. abrusnahan

abrusnahan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Does dailyarticles.com not exist anymore?

abrusnahan, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  8. VictorC

VictorC Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on how hard you work with the site. If pay 5$ per post and you work hard on seo and linkbuilding you'll surely get more than what you paid for them.
    Online business has a lot of long term revenues that are difficult to calculate.

VictorC, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  9. akl26

akl26 Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure that "buying articles and then trying to re-sell them for a profit" is a great business model or use of time, but go for it bro!

akl26, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  10. josuehabana

josuehabana Peon

Best Answers:
    Digistar, you're giving the impression that you want money and you want it now.

GENERALLY SPEAKING:
    People who buy content buy it for long term benefit, building up a good solid site based on unique content that will drive views, keep readers coming back and ultimately make the site a desireable one to visit.

Those who sell content want to cash in quickly on a skill rather than wait a few months for one article to pay back.

If you sell content straight on, you will make less in that one set fee, more times than not, than you would make if you filled up your own site with your own content and operated advertising yourself, for example. But that's business.

josuehabana, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  11. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is to create a landing page to drive traffic to. Include links in your articles, and submit your articles to every article directory you can find. ;)

Brandon Sheley, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  12. Iqtidar

Iqtidar Active Member

Best Answers:
    But not from this single artical at least you have to post 1 new artical a day then check you analysis report of last 7 days you will see you change:)

Iqtidar, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  13. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the raw fact.

There is absolutely no one single way that always works to make money with an article EXCEPT...

To sell it.

And the person who buys it is one of two things.

1. A fool. Sorry, but it's the truth: whenever you sell anything, your customer may just be a loser wasting his money. Goes with the territory.

2. Someone who knows how to make several times his investment back with that article.

Now, where you really want to be is in position #2 for your own article - where you COULD sell the article for $50, but you could also make several hundred dollars using it somehow.

Well, we can't tell you how. It depends on who you are and what you can do and what your existing assets are and where the article fits into your overall marketing scheme.

There are plenty of people out there who have a blog with readership in the millions. If they just post an article on their blog, several hundred people will click on the AdSense block, and they'll make a thousand bucks. Even if the article is crap.

There are plenty of other people out there who do not even have a website. No matter what they do with that article, they're probably not going to make a dime. Even if the article is freakin' amazing.

Think of articles like employees. Each one is different. Each business is different. When you come in here and say "how can I make money with an employee, and what's the best employee to hire?" - well, it's a stupid question, not to put too fine a point on it. That's your job to figure out.

CDarklock, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  14. samurai351988

samurai351988 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think it will work .... but try it ......... BEST OF LUCK DUDE

samurai351988, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  15. JoeFreeLee

JoeFreeLee Peon

Best Answers:
    i've noticed the best profits do come from unique content and without duplicates makes it even better

JoeFreeLee, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  16. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Am I the only person who just has a fit whenever someone doesn't understand what "unique" means?

It means there's ONLY ONE. There can't be any duplicates if it's unique. Once you duplicate it, it's not unique anymore. There is no "more unique" or "most unique," either. It is either unique, or it is not. There is ONLY ONE, or there is more than one. More than one is NOT UNIQUE. You don't lose a percentage of it.

Uniqueness is like virginity. Once it is gone, it is gone. You do not get it back. Ever.

CDarklock, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  17. VictorC

VictorC Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. You are right. I think we all talk the same way. When we create a content is unique. When someone copy from us we still call unique to ours but we want to say it is the first one (not a copied from anyone).

VictorC, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  18. hydseo

hydseo Peon

Best Answers:
    There are two ways
    1) you can sell them on webmaster forums for good price
    2) you can post it in your blog and develop that blog and earn money adsense or by selling links in that

Good luck :)

hydseo, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  19. underword

underword Member

Best Answers:
    I do not quite understand about the Copyscape, but enaknya before making a better article first research on google trends

underword, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  20. johagulo

johagulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique content is good, better than plr packs

johagulo, Jan 18, 2010 IP