1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my questions plz

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vebtools, Jan 11, 2010.

i want to know is there any benefit of those forum signature link which are not dofollow?

and the 2nd question is that is there any benefit to getting backlinks from different niche blogs? like my forum relates to sports and i am getting backlinks from SEO blog

waiting of reply
    thanks in advance

Vebtools, Jan 11, 2010 IP
    new likes this.
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nofollow link can't give u back link and you can't promote your site in google or any other search engine coz crawler can't read no follow links. here is only benefit if you are getting no follow links from big directories or like tuwitter, you tube, facebook etc then you can increase your visitors only and if you have business related website and target your audience then i think there is no benefit at all because you can't get targeted visitors from these sites.

According to me relevant link is much better then others but if you can get link on high PR site then it can be fine (If you are getting free if you paid then look relevant sites)

Aryans, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  3. Copymoves

Copymoves Guest

Best Answers:
    You can still gather traffic from those forums. High traffic forums are commonly used as a traffic referrer on most of my blogs.

Anyways, even if the forum is not related to your niche, as long as it have do follow link, it will be counted as your back links.

Copymoves, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any link counts to ranking

Nofollow don't passes/help PR but PR is a waste of time and no body should strugle with that ..

w3bmaster, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  5. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can have direct visitors from the forum to your website link is only nofollow but google can index it with the content......not noindex........................and about your link...........that you can get benefit if you have link from the related theme..................

abhijit, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  6. diamondzul002

diamondzul002 Guest

Best Answers:
    no use only dofollo links non follow links r not useful in SEO

diamondzul002, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  7. monishka

monishka Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

No i do not think that no follow is beneficial for us.

monishka, Jan 11, 2010 IP