1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can you make $ managing social media for business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by akl26, Jan 7, 2010.

As a writer, I have been hired to create all sorts of different content for websites, blogs, traditional press releases, etc.

And I have thought about offering the set up and management of social networks as a service. However, I don't know if I can make any money doing so! There just doesn't seem to be much "perceived value" in 140 characters, at least at lot less value than any other writing project. I just don't know if offering this service can be profitable.

Anyone else have any experience with this? Advice?

akl26, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. Aj khan

Aj khan Peon

Best Answers:
    why not create a fly catcher page and see if there is a demand dongt forget the social sites are growing huge. thats got to be worth a little effort.

Aj khan, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. akl26

akl26 Member

Best Answers:
    maybe you can enlighten me a bit... what is a fly catcher page?

akl26, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  4. brmbiz

brmbiz Member

Best Answers:
    I do offline marketing and there definitely is money in it. Setting up and helping people maintain their Twitter (and other social media accounts) is of value especially for the person who wants to have those marketing tools but doesn't want to learn them or take the time to maintain them themselves.

Give it a shot! Let me know if you have any questions!

brmbiz, Jan 10, 2010 IP