1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product in HUGE Niche, Minimum Competition, Almost 4 Million Google Searches

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010.

We have launched a new product in a HUGE niche with minimum competition.

It's about constipation and it's really strong niche, with over 3,787,000 searches per month on Google for constipation and related keywords (download keyword list). There is no real comeptition in ClickBank. Also curent sites that rank high for constipation related keywords are quite weak (do some research and check backlinks!), so SEO should not be hard.

There are 22038 questions asked on Yahoo Answers about constipation.

What is the product all about?

Constipation is one of the biggest health problems in the world! Here are some stats from US: More than 4 million Americans have frequent constipation, accounting for 2.5 million physician visits a year. Around $725 million is spent on laxative products each year in America. (source)

Making money with this should be easy. People that are constipated are looking for fast relief and they will love this eBook. It works, it's written by professional and clients will love it!

Sales page: Constipation Help
    Affilaite page: http://www.constipationhelp.org/affiliates
    Hoplink: http://xxxxx.estriker.hop.clickbank.net

(Replace xxxxx with your ClickBank ID)

[​IMG]

We are ready to handle any kind of traffic (we have huge dedicated server for this)!

Price of the product is $29.95 to ensure quick sales. You get 70%.

You get full affiliate support! We already have few resources at http://www.constipationhelp.org/affiliates

Here is how we will help affiliates:

- won't compete with you on CPC - we have highest respect for affiliates and we won't screw you
    - you need banners other than the ones on our affiliates page? Let us know the size, you'll get them in 24 hours or less!
    - need some article ideas or to rewrite? We are getting them done! Use contact form on affiliate page to request them!

We will be honored to have you as affiliate and are always open to suggestions and promo tool requests!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
    jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  2. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    zupreme, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  3. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Already edited right after I posted it. Man, you are really fast :)

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  4. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol. Hey. I do this for a living.

By the way you're looking at a nice niche there. Not much competition on CB. Good luck!

zupreme, Jan 9, 2010 IP
    jasonsc likes this.
  5. jasonsc

Best Answers:
    Thank you! You are right, almost no competition and what's there is very weak. This is a huge niche and people that are constipated are really motivated in finding a solution :)

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  6. pragos

pragos Peon

Best Answers:
    good market for a new guide.
    I am going to promote it.

Congrats,

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
    pragos, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  7. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, I love the ebook cover.

My question though is are these type of people buyers? Not that I'm an expert on the subject but couldn't someone just drink prune juice or eat a ton of fiber to relieve themselves as opposed to spending $30 on a product?

J1218, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  8. jasonsc

Best Answers:
    Prune juice and fibers do not help everyone. In fact a lot constipations are chronic or so severe that they need more ways to relieve it.

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  9. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I just wasn't sure as I said I'm by no means an expert on this subject lol. Just one of those remedies that I heard works. I'll definitely look into this though. Good idea.

J1218, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  10. jasonsc

Best Answers:
    I will send you a review so that you can see what this is about. Also if anyone else needs a review do let me know.

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  11. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds good, thanks a lot.

J1218, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  12. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a perfect niche, which is untouched one. Hope you'll get more sales. I do want to promote this in my health blog

kittyluver, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  13. jasonsc

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much! Do let me know if you need any promo tools!

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  14. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's great

I have no blog or website , I can promote it by adwords or every thing ?!

mt33, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  15. jasonsc

Best Answers:
    yes, sure...

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  16. anna14334

anna14334 Guest

Best Answers:
    I will look into it. . But I am not that great at this subject. can you gimme some tools or some sources to get some idea coz I am a bum marketer and I need to write a lot of article if i am gonna promote it.

anna14334, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  17. jasonsc

Best Answers:
    sure, what do you need exactly?

jasonsc, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  18. anna14334

anna14334 Guest

Best Answers:
    Do you have any resource articles which particularly focuses on the subject. Coz I can rewrite them . .

anna14334, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  19. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you using a free wordpress theme for your sales page? It would have been better if you can get a professionally designed landing page instead of a free theme.

Just my 2 cents....

stephen082, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  20. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, maybe ...

On the other hand, this sort of approach, for this sort of niche, is a really welcome relief from the typical "professionally produced" sales pages one normally sees, and I do think that in a way sales pages of this kind can have a lot of credibility because of their (by comparison) "slightly home-made look" and that can work really well.

It's not one of my niches at all, so I'm not sure I'm "entitled" to comment much on it, really, since I'm not a potential affiliate just for that reason. But if I were looking at it as a potential affiliate, the free Wordpress theme wouldn't stop me.

The little things I do think it might benefit from re-thinking are:-

1. The video plays automatically when you arrive on the page (this will lose some people)

2. It seems odd (to me) that the "about the author" box gives a good photo and some personal details, but no name?!

3. It'll be very difficult to attract serious professional affiliates with the vendor's "contact details" given, and effectively an "opt-in" on the site. That's classifies it, from the affiliate perspective, as a "leaky sales page" and will immediately rule it out for most of the 20% of affiliates who are likely to produce 80%/90% of the affiliate sales, in my opinion.

4. I suspect that a tiny adjustment in the price/commission may make a big difference (after removing the opt-in/contact part!) because its current net earnings per sale of $18.67 is going to put it just below the threshold for all affiliates who look only at earnings per sale over $20. A shame to lose people for the sake of just over $1? 70% of £29.95, after the Clickbank deductions, just works out to an "inconvenient price-point" to attract affiliates. (My own eps-threshold is actually $25 anyway, to be honest, but I know there are many professional affiliates who have a $20 cut-off point for earnings per sale. Just a thought.)

I wish you good luck with it!

alexa_s, Jan 10, 2010 IP