1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need English mothertongue for article rewriting job

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sedge, Jan 9, 2010.

Hello

I am looking for a quality writer to rewrite 6 articles for a total of 3000 words (more or less). The topic is: back pain.
    I will also need two more unique review articles to be published in ezines.

The rewritten articles, besides being unique and copyscape passed, need to be informative to the reader with correct grammar and punctuation, and make perfect grammatical sense too. Whenever needed, I will provide you with the keywords.

So, PM me and let me know your best price for the overall job (6 rewritings + 2 new product review articles).
    I will pay via PAYPAL within 24 hours of completion of the job, after checking the uniqueness of the article. Obviously I am asking for some trust from you regarding the payment, I'm a member here since quite some time and I believe my iTrader score is convincing enough.

Pls only English mothertongue writers with positive iTrader!

Thank you!

sedge, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  2. Digital-J

Digital-J Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long do you want the review articles?

Digital-J, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  3. sedge

sedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to thank everyone (so many!) who has taken the time to contact me or PM me.
    I have already chosen who I feel meets my requirements best, but I have kept most of your messages. Since I will have more work to be done in the near future, I might contact one or two of you.
    Thanks again and best wishes!

sedge, Jan 10, 2010 IP