1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Angela's & Paul's Backlinks - Funny

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by andy.flintoff5, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andy.flintoff5

andy.flintoff5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello guys,

Yes, the page itself doesn't actually need to have a high PR. It is the authority site's homepage that needs to.

And yes, I was planning on pinging and even digging each backlink. Infact, already ordered my first project and have to say, got good work done. Even started receiving little traffic before the whole pinging thing done.

This is a brand new website (blog). But then again, it maybe due to the keyword and the method I'm following, because I did a lot of research.

So far, Angela's backlinks method seems to be doing good for me. Have other projects for other brand new blogs as well. Hope they do well too!

andy.flintoff5, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  2. dadeon

dadeon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't let anyone fool you into believing that a PAGE with PR is not as valuable as a site with PR. Anyone that knows even a little bit about SEO will tell you that even 1 PR1 link is worth more than 100 no PR links - even if they are from high PR sites.

The actual "home page PR" gets passed with a factor, so if you get high PR site links even if the actual page does not have a rank you still get this factor passed. This is why you need a LOT of these links - even if they are from high PR pages. That's exactly what Angela's links does. It does work, but you need a lot of them.

For links to be effective you need both quality and quantity. Paul and Angela's links are QUANTITY not QUALITY. Quality links are contextual links on PAGES with PR.

dadeon, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  3. itismine

itismine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't know any thing about PR and google,then why are you posting your responses.
    Every main page give the PR juice to inner pages and if inner page have any pagerank then also it gives back link juice to the main page.

itismine, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  4. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do and I have probably been in this business longer than you. And what you are saying isn't true, though it might count for some (!) sites. Most community sites doesn't link directly to the profile page (nor through sub-pages). And if they do they most likely add the nofollow attribute or link through a noindex-page. So why don't you stop posting here, if you haven't even noticed this? Ever tried to follow the link structure for those sites or are you posting crap?

siflur, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  5. itismine

itismine Active Member

Best Answers:
    hehe,
    Even though you are experienced in this field but don't know any thing about Angela's and Paul's Links,
    their given packs contain the links of only dofollow profile websites.
    Got it?

itismine, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  6. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know exactly what their packages contain. But you are just making up stuff. I NEVER said the profile pages were nofollow. I was talking about the link structure. It is like you didn't even read my comment.If that is the case, then don't start a debate. itismine, I know what I'm talking about here. I'm not just repeating what others have said.

So why don't you take the time and read it again? http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=13319264&postcount=24

I'm tired of people like you. You have read a few forum/blog posts and now you think you know what you are talking about. You haven't investegated the actual problem here. Just repeating what you have been told. And then you accuse me for not knowing about PageRank and Google?
    I bet that you don't even know the math behind the PageRank system or even know the term link structure. I bet that you beleive in Angela's so called TrustRank-system, even though you don't have the slightest evidence to base it on.

"Every main page give the PR juice to inner pages and if inner page have any pagerank then also it gives back link juice to the main page."

Again, that is bullshit. Pagerank is not necessarily given to sub-pages of a site. What you call 'Link-Juice' is ONLY given to the site/page which the original page is LINKING to.

PageRank is defined as follows:
    So, any further questions, smartass?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    siflur, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  7. andy.flintoff5

andy.flintoff5 Active Member

Best Answers:

siflur, no need for a debate.... we got the points of both of you.

However, what you are saying is bothering me. About Angela's and Paul's being unreliable.

I can't manually research all of the links they provide as well as the PR and linking structure of the pages. I trust that they do this work for us since they have been recommended to me by sources I trust... and hence, ordered from someone who has access to their packages.

If the profile pages with my links don't get some PR in the next update or so, I don't know how the method is supposed to be effective then. I DO admit I have already started receiving traffic for a brand new site, after getting those links though. Did they get indexed that fast?.

@ dadeon... yes, I'm aware of what you're saying. It is quantity over quality. I'm looking for quantity too. If a site doesn't show up on page one of google, I'll order more, then gradually ping/digg those backlinks too. Even ping the digg submission pages. Helps with ranking. Hope all goes well!

andy.flintoff5, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    a profile link is only going to help you IF IT HAS LINKS POINTING TO IT

if you just sign up and don't post on that site your profile may never even get crawled. It might from the members list "if that is not blocked by robots txt or not available to non members" AND if your member name shows on the first page of the members list..... hint don't use a member-name starting with "m" ;) look to see how the member list is ordered.

Yes high PR sites get crawled more often by google, but if your profile has no link to it then google will NEVER find it .

A high home page PR only means google crawls the site more often, NOT that YOUR profile will have more value ... chances are it will at best only be a PR zero link or PR1 if you are lucky and have time to do many posts per month.

Do a google search for your profile name, see what shows up might be a good idea.

I won't bother to add that once the "site" goes on their list it will become spammed and probably be classed along with link farms etc.... and please don't be so nieve to to think google also are not on their email list and devalue those links.

Strange how newbies think its good but those who joined here years ago don't ;)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    vagrant, Jan 8, 2010 IP
    siflur likes this.
  9. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely Right, I m also doing Angela Backlinks..lets hope it will work best for my site

meetali, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  10. itismine

itismine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe,Everyone who knows me is tired of me.so,this is O.K.

Now,I am tired of you.

Hmmm,two bets,
    You can win the second or last bet,because I really Love her.
    I don't want your excuses on this system.

Why did you use this word "not necessarily",can't you use that this is impossible??,
    Yes,you can use.Then why din't you use.Because,You only don't know how the pageranks work and you have lack of Self Confidence.So,go to any Karate,or Yoga class.

You can solve the above questions,Every question have 5 marks and the passing marks are 100,Got it badass??????:mad:

itismine, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  11. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only understood half of what you said due to your bad English.

"Why did you use this word "not necessarily",can't you use that this is impossible??,"

No, because it is not impossible, lol. I don't think you have understood a word of what I have been saying. If there actually is a link from the front page to the sub-page (e.g. through other pages), then it is possible, but this isn't necessarily the case. So if you didn't get this part, I really doubt you understood the rest.

But heck, what can you expect from someone who is offering a social bookmarking service...

siflur, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  12. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Andy,
    Okay, I'll stop arguing with him :)
    Of course you can't check every link, but if you don't do SOME sort of research, you can't really argue against my point. But what I think is the problem here, is that people tend to just go with the flow. Like itismine, who got no valid points, but are still saying that I 'don't know about PR or Google', because I don't rely on other DP'ers opinion.

But of course, if you fall in love with someone it is hard to see their mistakes and the other way around. Now, my hate towards Angela goes way back to her first packages. In those she was actually advising people to add their links on 'noindex' pages, password protected pages and pages blocked by robot.txt (among others), which Google have no chance of indexing. And even at this point everyone loved her, because it wasn't 'nofollow' links, lol. Yeah, she has improved since then, but even in her last package there was a lot of crap.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
    siflur, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  13. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    vagrant,
    Thanks, thanks, thanks for backing my point. It is good to see that there are still a few good DP'ers around. :D Rep added.

siflur, Jan 9, 2010 IP
    vagrant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.