1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most of the Muslims living in Muslim countries where there is no barried Oil or other

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Jan 8, 2010.

Most of the Muslims living in Muslim countries where there is no barried Oil or other minerals live in deep poverty!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF THEY HAVE THE BEST BELIEF SYSTEM?

Can I live according to Allah's rules and be dirt poor?

Allah does the will of those who do His Will! Right?
    Obviously something is wrong here either the belief system is bad or the people do not implement it properly...... But for over a 1000 years of practicing they were supposed to
    implement something of great value that would help them have an edge above everybody else, right?

...............It is bad news for the Arab world, where chronic economic stagnation, high unemployment and low-paying jobs have long caused frustration among workers, especially the young...............

http://www.cnbc.com/id/34763285

Truth777, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  2. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well said, by the fruits we know

Arnie, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  3. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what a poor thinking !! it is very strange how you say that !!
    every religion have very poor people and very rich people,

are you trying to say believers of some religion should be all good and rich to all others believe in their religion ? that is very strange thinking and if you go with it you will never believe in any GOD !!

tell me what is your religion or if you believe in any ?? !

also if you thing that happiness is being rich you are totally wrong

abdobasha2004, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  4. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    also if you want it this way you should know that gulf area (100% muslims) have a big percentage of rich and good living standards than any other religion !!

5. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't I say EXCEPT THOSE WHO ARE RICH IN MINERALS?

A Belief System is supposed to make your life better not worse. Obviously that's not the case with Islam. Muslims don't live in better conditions than the Christian for example (AVERAGE I AM TALKING ABOUT).
    Also, I was talking not about the extremes, but the average standard of living.... The educational level of muslims compared to that of christians is also way behind (AVERAGE I AM TALKING ABOUT).

Truth777, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but you'll find the more zealous the followers of a religion, the more poor the people, especially when the religion demands a lot from it's followers (Three prayer times a day, a month off of eating in the daytime, etc etc etc)

I subscribe to the belief in a free, stable, educated, working Middle Class. My lord is achievement through education, effort and responsibility for ones self. For the most part, I despise any belief system that would eliminate my mine, including Communism, Fascism, the Welfare State, and Radical Islam.

This is a quote often issued by the poor ( who are coincidentally usually highly religious). Being rich may not equate to happiness, but let me assure you that being poor most definitely equates to unhappiness, a day to day struggle to survive, and overall poor health. While religion may provide a better overall sense of well being and comfort level with where people go when they die, it also allows people to completely devoid themselves of responsibility for their own actions and the results thereof. Everything is, "It was gods will".

Obamanation, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  7. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    by excepting them you really make no point of this whole thread !!
    you say Muslim may be poor because of their religion and making an exception to those muslims who are extraordinary rich !

There was time when islam ruled in Europe and Muslims were rich, christians were poor and ignorant, did any body say then Christianity was wrong because people are poor?!!
    it is totally strange opinion and way of thinking..

this is good point to talk about
    let me say that I lived both lives, in real life yes, I was average as you say in Egypt, poor country now I really pushed up my standards of livings thanks God and it was due websites and marketing, let me say to you that I am paid about 10 - 20 times avg sallary in Egypt, now do I feel happy ?
    Really long time before writing this post I discovered happiness is due to good memories good times with families and friends, funny memories and talks, all this I find not related to money

If you think Islam made us poor you are wrong, it is the European colonization for middle east in the past century and US colonization if Iraq nowadays who make us poor
    Islam make us patient and more tolerant to what happens to us..

8. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    lmfao...another classic from idiot777.

So your logic is....if you're poor, you're wrong? LOL :D

ThraXed, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  9. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

The Islamic invasion in Europe gave nothing to Europe, but DARK AGES.

The European colonization (I disapprove robbing countries) gave you civilization, roads, schools, better housing standards and much better economies. Now you have nothing, but islamists trying to take over and big corruption in your governments ......

Islam in Europe showed the face of a barbaric backword culture, and basicaly stopped the development of every country that islamist took over.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    Truth777, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  10. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    oh ... here comes the history conflict
    what I know spain and Europe was in Dark ages before Islam, it makes sense as it was easy to win a war against some barbarians who was living there, if they were civilized how islam could win the wars and I think you know Muslims were much less in number?

for Iraq do you really think USA brought quality life to Iraq, now every day there is killing and beheadings

I can talk about Egypt, my country, it was different, as well known to all that before the English colonization Egypt was very civilized and life standards were great, Cairo was compared to Paris in its beauty...
    then about 100 years of English colonization then 5 wars in 1 century took the blood out of Egypt... left nothing but corruption and poverty

11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    ummm, let us see how honest or knowledgeable you are:

Islam gave the world HOSPITALS:

Sir John Bagot Glubb wrote:

Islam gave the world UNIVERSITIES:

Islam gave the world SCIENCE:

Robert Briffault wrote in The Making of Humanity:

George Sarton wrote in the Introduction to the History of Science:

Oliver Joseph Lodge wrote in the Pioneers of Science:

Islam gave the world: algebra, chemistry, geology, street lamps, window-panes, firework, stringed instruments, cultivated fruits, perfumes, spices:

Fielding H. Garrison wrote in the History of Medicine:

Islam gave to the world DRUGS (not these drugs you use before you come and post, but medicines):

Will Durant wrote in The Story of Civilization IV: The Age of Faith:

Islam gave the world, the theory of EVOLUTION:

John William Draper a contemporary of Charles Darwin:

and MUCH more ..

so .. no .. "The Islamic invasion in Europe gave nothing to Europe, but DARK AGES" :D

imad, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    What did Christianity give to the world?

BLOOD:

ORIGINAL SIN:

The divinity of Jesus pbuh:

rapine, cruelty, and murder:

half fools, half hypocrites: ( I m not sure how true is this, seeing some like truth777 makes me believe it gave 1/4 fools, 1/4 hypocrites, and 1/2 fool hypocrites)

and finally, Christianity gave to the world: Christians...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    imad, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I have no issue with any of this. Friends and family are, at the end of the day, a real source of happiness. I'm glad to hear you didn't say Allah makes people happy.

And then you throw this nonsense into the mix. Europe(Britain specifically) may have colonized(occupied) the middle east in this century, but that is certainly not the source of your woes, sorrows, or your poverty. The US has never had any more interest in colonizing Iraq or Afghanistan than Paris Hilton has interest in cleaning toilets for a living. Even the most outrageous critics of the Iraq invasion don't make that claim. You need to wake up, step up, and take some responsibility for how your religion/belief system is effecting the economic fate of the countries where it is popular. I'm not sure if you have any education in math whatsoever, but the coincidence of Islam with poverty, lack of education, and violence is too high to attribute to chance. Any country filled with religious zealots will be easy to control by the priests. Its like bringing a fox to a hen house. It'll eat chicken every last time. To claim otherwise is just stupid.

Obamanation, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, I forgot this one:

imad, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  15. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO!!! So true on all European conquered land, I'll have to admit that religion was use to conquer much of the world.

wwws, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Obviously Imad, New, and the rest forgot about the imperial activities Persian Empire/Muslims during Mohammad's life. While Christianity has moved into the modern age, there are large numbers of those from Islam who would still seek to subdue and subjugate the unbelievers. They don't realize the rest of the world does not trade in camels, sheep, and donkeys anymore. How many camels for a cruise missle? How many sheep for an aircraft carrier? How many donkeys for a functioning police force? The problem for Islam is, once they make the necessary conversion to an open capitalist society to build up the wealth required to project such force and provide a safe environment for their citizens to do business in, they will be much less devout Muslims and have less need to spread Islam by the sword.

Obamanation, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  17. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i can just laugh are your thinking.. first check your own work then comments at others.

BTW you said in one thread that you follow Jew who said spread love.. and our all threads here proof how much you hate other religions..;)

Vebtools, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  18. AlexPato

AlexPato Peon

Best Answers:

Hats off to you.You are best in creating meaningless threads.

AlexPato, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  19. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What muslim countries may I ask? Be specific

Realm, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  20. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

You forgot to mention:
    "Islam gave the world the Sun and the Moon, the water and the bread."

I believe muslims have given something to the world, but Islam has given 1 good thing and taken 1,000 from people.

Want a proof? Go to muslim countries and see how many illiterate muslims live in their tribal areas, you'll see muslims living by the standards of 2,000 years ago plus the barbarity imposed by the islamic sharia law. Islam has successfuly pulling down many millions of muslims for centuries.

I am telling you the tribes in Africa that have no religion live by better rules than the islamic tribes.

Truth777, Jan 18, 2010 IP