1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

700 killed for 5 ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Mumti

Mumti Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ wrong .....
    it is worse because it is the only army in that create fear in Indian army..... You people are scared of our army. coz Pakistani army has most advanced technologies and

it is the only arm forces in world that have shooted indian and Israelian jet planes simultaneously...
    We have a world record to shoot 5planes of india in less than a minute.....
    The only army that trains Turkey , SA, and other islamic countries.

And about cruel.... u forgot after the earth quake of 8-oct-2005 when Pakistani army served millions of affected families... it was on of the largest rescue operation in the world.

Mumti, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can thank your local media like Dawn.com putting out obviously untruthful reports about US drone strikes killing 700 to 5 civilian to combatants for the hate amongst the locals. You and New need to remind yourselves that nothing happens in Pakistan or Yemen without the approval of the local governments. You can call your own government "Terrorist" if you like, but I don't see how it is productive.

New, I can agree with one thing you said. I firmly believe the terrorists are a bit terrorized at this point, constantly wondering if a missile will be coming in through their window. If I was in Yemen or Pakistan, and was hanging around with a known terrorist, I would be wondering the same thing. That is why I know the "5" Al Queda/Taliban leaders taken out by predator strikes took out more enemy combatants than the primary target of the strike.

I can also understand your need to perpetuate lies to build up sympathy with the locals. In that spirit, I've decided its best not to apply logic to the situation and stick with the party line. After all, it is a war of words. So here is where I toast the thousands of enemy combatants taken out by drone strikes while only taking out 40 civilians. Over all, any sane person has to call that a glowing success.

Obamanation, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  3. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    and you can also blame your own David Kilcullen and House Armed Services Committee as they were also told that 700 Civilians did die from drone attacks
    and there is a reason, I called this media as zionist controlled
    when a single isreali dies than it is front-page news on all the 'mainstream media' and how easily the acknowledgment by your own man of killing of 700 civilians goes ignored by media

and it is not war of words, the world needs to know what US is doing

new, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  4. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Of course it is. That is why your 700 dead terrorists don't bother anyone. Quit spreading lies.

5. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation:

Lets take a closer look at hard data that you sourced...versus the completely unsubstantiated information by new:

Now seriously every time a drone takes out a high value target Taliban or Al Queda leader....and more people die...who do you think is dying in the drone attack....innocent Muslim women, children, and teenagers....or Taliban/Al Queda followers of the high value target.

Of course its Al Queda and Taliban followers. Do you think these murderous Taliban and Al Queda....that the population hates....would actually hang out with anyone who wasn't a Taliban or Al Queda character?

Of course not.

Its obvious that the drone attacks are primarily killing Al Queda and Taliban. Hit a high value target and you are going to take out their followers.

In the most recent Taliban/Al Queda atrocity against civilians about 100 Pakistanis have died with more injured. Most of them are teenagers. They were all watching a volleyball game. The elders in the village were organizing to oppose the fundamentalist Muslim killers.

Isn't it a shame that a drone didn't get that mass murderer first?

Now about 100 more innocent Muslims have died.

new: why do you support that kind of mass killing by murdering Taliban/Al Queda fanatical fundamentalist terrorists?

If you really cared about Muslims dying you would acknowledge how twisted and stupid the information you presented is...and acknowledge that Muslims would be better off if the murdering Taliban/Al Queda were eliminated.

I'm sure the Muslim parents of the approximately 100 dead Muslims youths killed at the volleyball game wish that the murdering pig had been eliminated in a drone attack.

Is there any reason in the world for the surviving loved ones of the approximately 100 who died in this murderous attack....to ever happily be near a Taliban or Al Queda leader?

Of course not.

Please, new....quit publishing information that is so patently stupid. The Pakistani natives don't believe it. They are fighting back against the fundamentalist killers. Why should we believe that nonsense.

earlpearl, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  6. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im fine with the US bombing who ever they like aslong as its not Me, My Family and Friends. To be fair 700 killed for 5 is fine in my books IF them 5 are going to go on train / kill others i mean would you rather kill 700 in order to stop 2000000 from been killed? I dont need to worry about the USA blowing me up so from my point of view i would rather they take out some one that could do harm to my family even if it means killing 700 others, also how do you know that all these 700 are innocent civilians you think five key Al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders are going to just be walking around on there own?

ЄxDeus™, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The passengers of United Flight 93 seemed to share your opinion, and backed it with their lives.

@Earlpearl: Wasting facts on New is like throwing pearls before swine. He is just upset because the strategy is working on his brothers in arms, and he would like to see it stopped (See racial profiling by Shin Bet on behalf of El Al in South Africa). It is rather entertaining to watch him continue to whine, "These are not the droids you are looking for" as if he expects it to have an effect. "But it worked so well at the mosque!"

8. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    however the problem is that a lot more civilians have been killed by US and is terror allies in pursuit of terror (in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan) than the ones who have been actually killed by terrorists .
    the deaths on basis of which war mongering is being done have been far less than the deaths caused by the war mongers themselves

you can be fine with that, but remember, the blood being shed there is also of humans, and the ones being killed by indiscrinante attacks have as much right to live as you want for yourself

Can you tell me that WHY such nonsense is being told to the United States House of Representatives? are they being fed propaganda and lies ?

and lol @hard data
    where is the proof that the list substantiated and the mine was unsubstantiated ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
    new, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

The thing is New wants you to believe that this was all collateral damage, when in fact every target hit was hit as intended. You see, there are varying degrees of innocent in News world. For instance, Suicide Bombers? Innocent, so long as they are taking out infidels.

Mia, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  10. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure more innocents people die by suicide bombers during those past 12 months than drone attacks.

jonas18, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    since 701 died by suicide bombings and 700 by drones, so really the drone killings are justified ... yay!

new, Jan 6, 2010 IP
    M.IMRAN likes this.
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The 700 dead by drones were all enemy combatants. They will meet Allah in hell for their actions, along side Mohammad.

Obamanation, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  13. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't accept new's propaganda for anything less than the terrorist bs that it is.

Look when the US can report 11 high value targets killed in 2009 and 17 or 18 in 2008, and name them, and describe them...that already gives immensely more credability to the reporting than new's unsubstantiated garbage (which lied and didn't count the actual documented numbers with names)

Then use common sense. Every time a high value target is taken out, the extra people who die around him are 99% assuredly more terrorists.

Does anyone outside of a terrorist propaganda bs cr@p artist think that common citizens are hanging out near the terrorist leaders.

Of course not. the high value targets are surrounded by a bunch of lowly terrorist goon followers. Those followers are sooner or later going to wrap a bomb around their bodies and walk or drive into a market, school, volleyball game or whatever and slaughter innocents. Without their body guards the high value terrorists would be killed by the natives in Pakistan who hate them.

Every time a drone kills a high value target and his mindless cultish killer followers it saves the lives of potential innocent citizens.

Its a good thing I'm here to protect the lives of innocent Muslims. new obviously hates them and wants to spread dirty rumors that will only result in more muslims dying at the hands of more killer terrorist pig muslims. As one Muslim in Pakistan said...these terrorists should not be considered humans.

earlpearl, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I hear the virgins down there have their various orifices sewn shut. :eek:

Mia, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    It is my understanding that the virgins are all Males....

Obamanation, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That makes a lot more sense. I think you are onto something!

Mia, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  17. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I asked you something above? why no answer ? do you just like crying like a baby?

new, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  18. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    @new

At least I am missing something… whom are you calling civilians?
    All I can see is people who have provided shelter, food and protection to terrorists and
    whose pledged their ligancy to terrorist’s cause and swear to die in the name of Taliban and Al Queda
    and as result got their desire to die fulfilled.

Maybe you think that Al Queda some bunch of totally brainless morons but not me.
    You see, common sense says that before to moving into some village, Al Queda would made sure
    that there will be no civilians of any kind in that village because ‘real’ civilians, Allah forbid,
    would exercise their duties and report Al Queda to authorities mostly in cases where millions of dollars
    in reward money involved.

So, please explain to me. Civilians you are talking about, who are they?

:confused:

fastreplies

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    fastreplies, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  19. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to ask that from David Kilcullen
    and how are you assuming that there was alqaeda at all places where drones bombed?
    just because a drone bombed at some place does it automatically establishes the fact that there were terrorists at that place ?
    if a drone bombs your home tomorrow .. will you be declared a terrorist as a drone had bombed it?
    the fact that 700 civilians did die proves that most of times the drones did not have enough/right information and intelligence on ground .. but hey since those being bombed are poor Muslims, so you can continue with your hit and trial method may be by just hitting here and there you will some day actually kill some 'terrorist'

and what about the law? under what law is US is operating when it is bombing targets in Pakistan ?

new, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    That is where you are running aground. What you are calling a fact simply isn't. The people killed were enemy combatants and the number is a lot higher than 700.

Good point. No bombing occurs in Pakistan without the blessing of the Pakistani government. That means the people really responsible for those 700 dead militants are, you guessed it, the leaders of Pakistan. Why don't you write them a note and complain. Make sure to include your return address.

Obamanation, Jan 9, 2010 IP