1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content package: kw research, content writing and backlinks

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by farasens, Jan 4, 2010.

Hello world!

I want to show you a new product today. I know how time expensive is to write hubpages on your own, put them on hubpages and write ezinearticles/goArticles for them, etc. If you have an idea that you would like to test (100-200 hubpages) it could take a month or two, just to put the hubs and backlink them properly.

Here is what I can do for you:

Hubpages/Squidoo/Ezine/Niche content product
    • create 150-200 hubpages/niche content post in a week [ I preffer bulk orders - you can give me up to 1000 hubpages to create. You will pay a small amount in advance and the rest once I'm ready ]
    • customize the hubpages like you want (word size, capsules included, etc)
    • backlink them properly with ezinearticles [ I have a premium ezine account for this job ], GoArticles and whatever links you like.
    • you customize the whole package and at the end we set up a price. It's not so cheap because there is a looot of work involved.

I will take the orders like them get to me. If you are first I will start working on your hubpages package immediatly. If someone has a bigger hubpages package as you I will start working on his. My top priority is bulk orders (100-300 hubpages + backlinks).

I have to say I'll do infobarrel/xomba/squidoo/knol packages as well. The price is the same.
    one 400-600 word Infobarrel/Hubpages/Squidoo/Knol = 5$ (same price within 400-600 words)
    one 300+ word EZA = 4$ (the content is different from Infobarrel/Hubpages, unique)
    one 300+ word GPS = 4$ (as well, unique content)
    This prices include the following too:
    • I will setup the hubpages accounts (customize them as well)
    • I will setup hubpages itself with the content and different capsules as you like
    • I will write EZA on a premium account (you can have your EZA on your account too)
    • I will backlink the articles with proper backlink
    • I will setup the whole package and in the end email you the username/passwords for everything.

Content package - put your own content on EZA/niche sites/Hubpages/etc

Someone gave me an idea. I will also create this type of packages with your OWN content. I will charge 0,75$ for each hubpages/EZA/etc using your own content. I know how time consuming is to post each piece of content/backlink and so on. I can do it for you.
    I will make discounts for BIG orders = 300+ package + backlinks. If you have any ideaas you like to invest in and no time, just keep in touch and I'll help you with it.

Keyword research

Besides hubpages package I can also index your hubpages (you know how hard is this days to index hubpages) and do some keyword research:.

I've seen how time consuming is to research my keywords. I've seen how complicated is to choose a good green keyword and create a list of good to go keywords. That's why I realized I can save your time with my services:
    Here is what I offer to you:
    1. create a list of green keywords in a Random niche (I will research the competition)
    2. create a list of cousin keywords/long tails for a random niche
    3. create a list of green keywords with a specific CPC (Adsense)
    4. create a list of product related keywords from a specific niche (better CTR), specific CPC
    5. extra: user various tools in order to find green keywords/longtails which will have huge CTR. You know there are informative niches (with lower ctr), how to niches and transactional keywords where people actually click to get more info/buy/test something.
    6. create a list of transactional keywords on various niches
    7. Niche research:
    8. find hotest keywords in a random niche based on various article marketing directories. I will research various article directories (Hubpages, Squidoo, EZA, etc) in order to search hot keywords in various niche
    9. find keyword trends in various niches (using http://www.google.com/insights/search/ and researching tools like this I can research for new trends which barely have competition)
    10. find niche/keywords which you can easily put on the first page/first place: I will only find you those keywords which have only article directories, yahoo answers, etc on first page. So doable to take with backlinks.

As for the price, we'll talk more about it on email:

farasens, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  2. blogsadvertise

blogsadvertise Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if the price is cheap, I want take it :)

blogsadvertise, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  3. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One 100 hubpages package is just 500$. If you want backlinks to, one EZA [ ezinearticles ] for every article then you're going to 900$ = 500$: 100 hubpages + 400$ 100 EZA articles

farasens, Jan 5, 2010 IP