1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much CPC Limit

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Nawz, Jan 4, 2010.

Hey im brand new to google adwords. I just want to use a 50 dollar coupon i have from my host.. What should i put for the daily budget limit and the CPC bid limit. I don't even know what CPC bid limit is.?:confused:

Thanks for any recommendations!

Nawz, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  2. markdb_sem

markdb_sem Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have selected what keywords you wish to compete for, try running them through the Google Traffic Estimator https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox this will allow you to scrutinize budgets, match types and cpc's to get an idea of what CPC's you'll need to spend and how much traffic you are likely to get.

markdb_sem, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  3. jonmarko

jonmarko Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to you the traffic estimator tool will help you more and very easy to use

jonmarko, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  4. gbarrows

gbarrows Peon

Best Answers:
    start ata low bid, and have youe max budget 50.00 and see what kind of click you get for long tailed keywords
    Best of luck

gbarrows, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  5. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on your keywords, start at about $10 per day budget and see the results.

knownowppc, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  6. darkdrgn2k

darkdrgn2k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never aim for the TOP spot!!!!!! People never read the top ad and will just click... Spend your money... And Leave

Always aim for 2nd or 3rd.

darkdrgn2k, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  7. vitg

vitg Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you're advertising. But for CPC start at the absolute minimum with manual bidding set. They'll all say the bid isn't high enough for the first page. I'd bid the minimum for the first page - I also like to put in position preference to improve CTR but that's a little more advanced and time consuming.

vitg, Mar 16, 2010 IP