1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In the first 30 on google.co.uk - not even in the first 300 on google.com

Discussion in 'SEO' started by z3nyt, Jan 3, 2010.

Hi,

I have a .co.uk website that is more than 10 months old and worked hard to promote it.
    The problem is that on google.co.uk it is in the first 30 results for every combination of words that I targetted and on google.com is not even in the first 300 results for any combination of words.
    I have submitted it for reconsideration two months ago with no effect, in webmaster tools from google it seems to have no problem and on google.co.uk is growing slowly but it growing, on google.com it is not even to be found to my main combination of word.

If you have any suggestions or you faced a similar situation please advise me!
    Thx.

http://www.bestkiss.co.uk

z3nyt, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  2. SlowGraffiti

SlowGraffiti Peon

Best Answers:
    did a few searches on some of the content.

it wont help that all the content on your homepage is the same as loads of other sites

SlowGraffiti, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  3. z3nyt

z3nyt Peon

Best Answers:
    If have already checked the home page content with more than one tool one the internet and there seems to be no problem.
    Anyway my problem is why on google.co.uk is growing and on google.com it doesn't even appear for combination of words like "dating uk" which has a geo targeting and the competition is the same.

z3nyt, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  4. alldaylinks

alldaylinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to remove the sidebar link to http://www.autoleague.co.uk/ if you want Google to take your dating site seriously.

Why would a dating site link to a car site?

alldaylinks, Jan 3, 2010 IP