1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tip: How to create an Adsense Micro Niche Site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Titing Kabayo, Jan 1, 2010.

Start with the basic...

1. Do a keyword research using Google Adword Keyword Tool and register a domain.
    *** Example of keyword: home remedies for acne (27k / 22k search volume)
    *** Register a domain: homeremediesforacne.biz (still available 1st come 1st serve LOL)

2. Install a wordpress blog and use a theme like this

3. Write articles about your "acne niche" or rewrite articles from ezinearticles or goarticles.make sure to rewrite articles manually... not just spinning. Post it on your blog..

4. Now that you have a blog with articles (at least 2), start promotion.

5. Promote the keyword "home remedies for acne" in forums, social bookmarks, feeds, link directories, article directories.

6. Watch money coming in your adsense account the moment your site reaches Google's first page with searched keyword "home remedies for acne".

No need for expensive guides, tools, software, etc... so simple.. Only you need to focus on it... And if this first site become successful, repeat the process and create more sites as long as you can handle the management and promotion..

I think this the only "brief but concise" advise I can share with you... (sorry for my bad English) :)

Good luck!

Titing Kabayo, Jan 1, 2010 IP
    ReformedSinner and Mystique like this.
  2. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have loads of these sites flying around at the moment. The only difference is that I opt for the (.info's), which are dirt cheap (under a $1) and most of the sites focus on products and so the informational descriptive suits well. And of course, you can get usually get the exact keywords in the URL, if not, just use hyphens.

If you actively do this yourself, I'm just curious what you look for in competition volume and also daily search volume? How long does it usually take you to rank as well and with backlinks do you just make sure you're bigger than the rest of them on that first page?

I think affiliate sites can probably work better than Adsense for this as you can laser target products and receive juicy commissions. Go check out the latest released gadgets, toys etc in 2010 and throw up exact domains with custom widgets directing them to the site. The only problem is that the brands/companies can get pissed when you use their name in the domain, so throw up a disclaimer on your blog.

Nice thread btw, too many guys are going for the heavyweight niches when they don't realise that they can dominate rankings within a month with the right keyword/market research. I wonder if this method could work well with Clickbank?!:D

Ryan6, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  3. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:

I have 3 blogs targeting clickbank products and all 3 of them has an average daily sales of 3 to 4 - enough to cover my basic needs.

A lot of people here complains here and there but don't realize and don't analyze if they are doing right or wrong... Adsense is not just placing ads on a page and then promote it... I have 16 .info domains like you and every single one of them has an average $1 to $2 per day... That would be around $20/day and most of them are ranked on first page of google if not on the first top 5.

Adsense is all about good keyword research, planning, and good execution. It's not all about "cute domain".

For every single .info domain/blog that I created, I usually put 2 unique articles written by me before start promoting then add 1 article per week (still unique). Writing 10 to 15 articles in a week does not hurt me actually... The result is promising as times goes by...

I am not so concerned with competition for I am not doing adwords. As long as I have good targeted keyword/domain, I am not worried with competitors that have different domain/keywords and relying only on anchors.

If a newbie can follow the article above, start with 2 to 3 blogs and do it cleanly, I can assure him that he will have good result after a month or 2 - then the earnings will start from that point....

Creating a blog and fill it with 3 adsense blocks will not help....

Titing Kabayo, Jan 1, 2010 IP
    ademmeda likes this.
  4. rapidscc

rapidscc Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man thanks for this post..

I'm a product creator and writer but for this year I also plan on starting
    my VRE for passive income. Honestly, I've been doing well online for the
    past few months but I want to add up another income stream..so this post
    of yours is a good timing..

I just want to ask..when you said do it cleanly does that mean you only
    install the theme and nothing else? or do you use any plug-ins like
    all-in-one Seo?

please advice..

All the best,

Omar Diaz

rapidscc, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  5. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No need for paid programs indeed, but let's just say that WordTracker is a great tool to measure if it's worth investing your money into a niche and to see if it isn't oversaturated yet ;)

Thanks for the tutorial ;)

Aquarezz, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  6. QuackWare

QuackWare Member

Best Answers:
    Haha funny that I should see this because it is exactly what I have started to do.

QuackWare, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  7. trafficpartners

trafficpartners Peon

Best Answers:
    Great and old tip... Always remember if u can create one site with daily income 1 buck so create 100 and earn more... its not so hard as manage and promote one resource which can give u 100 daily

trafficpartners, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  8. pancakes

pancakes Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to the OP... 2 questions:

"3. Write articles about your "acne niche" or rewrite articles from ezinearticles or goarticles.make sure to rewrite articles manually... not just spinning. Post it on your blog..
    5. Promote the keyword "home remedies for acne" in forums, social bookmarks, feeds, link directories, article directories."

on 3 what do you mean by "rewrite" and is this allowed?

and could you go into more depth on 5... do you promote the keyword or your website? what bookmarks, feeds, and link dir. do you use?

thank you so much for the info.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
    pancakes, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  9. ContentSpooling

ContentSpooling Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips but I think you can still earn money of you use the subdomain like in blogger or .wordpress.com. But if you really want to have you own site, then this tips is right.

ContentSpooling, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  10. Onera

Onera Peon

Best Answers:
    Always rewrite manually. Spinning is lame. You can always rewrite without violating copyrights. A copyright is the expression of an idea. The idea itself is not copyrighted. Ideas can be patented but cannot be copyrighted. So, if somebody has an article "7 ways to improve your credit rating", you can also right the same ideas for improving credit rating in your own words (now I realize why my language teacher in high school always emphasized writing essays in our own words and we used to make fun of that). Better yet, use ideas from two or more articles to make it truly original and unique.

Onera, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  11. dreamfree

dreamfree Peon

Best Answers:
    focusing on the specific topics is the best way to create such niche, i think.

dreamfree, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  12. PlumGreekMob

PlumGreekMob Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind when you are doing sites like these you need to have the ads match the colors of the site. The ads in op's example blog do not match the colors of the site thus the owner of the site will experience a lower ctr. The ad placement couldn't be better though, that's the perfect spot!

PlumGreekMob, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  13. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Clean means I am referring to white hat... No paid traffic, no autosurf, no traffic exchange, no black hat.. all traffic must come from valid link exchanges and from search engines..

Rewrite the article without copying at least 4 same words in one sentence.. Copy the idea, not the article..

Regiester an account in some 100 social bookmarks and keep the list with yourself with your login details so that the nest time you use these SB sites with your other websites, it will be easy even using roboform.. Do the same thing with 100 article directory sites... Always do the on page optimization by linking your keywords back to your main index page..

You have a point but you must consider also that google TOS says ads must look different....

Titing Kabayo, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  14. pancakes

pancakes Peon

Best Answers:
    Regiester an account in some 100 social bookmarks and keep the list with yourself with your login details so that the nest time you use these SB sites with your other websites, it will be easy even using roboform.. Do the same thing with 100 article directory sites... Always do the on page optimization by linking your keywords back to your main index page..

thank you for the answer and sorry if I don't understand fully. so one would have to bookmark/article over 200 sites... how long would something like that take? and exactly what would one be bookmarking... the site name?

thanks for the help ;))

pancakes, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  15. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    100 bookmarks - you can register within 2 to 3 hours and if registered, you can submit a single link to these bookmarks using free roboform within an hour or 2...

same with article directories...

A single site that is submitted to 100 active bookmarks and 100 active directories will be very competitive..

Most niche sites are not properly SEO and this is our time to beat them if we focus in each of our sites... Too many sites will make only complicated.. do 3 sites per week... 1 site = 1 day set-up and 1 day submissions...

Titing Kabayo, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  16. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Titing Kabayo, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  17. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
  18. daniar

daniar Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, i have a dot com site ranked 5 for the targeted keyword, but the traffic is miserable, it only gets 5-10 visitors from search engine, I am planning to create similar sites, what is the minimum search volume do you think will be profitable to create this micro niche? The targeted keyword above has 320 volume search in US and 1,300 in global. Thanks

daniar, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  19. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your keyword has a low search volume... One of my sites is ranked 2nd.. my keyword has a monthly search volume of 4K and I'm even getting 120 to 180 daily searches giving the site around $8 to $12 daily...

My new sites now have at least 20K search volume and I am more focused now on promotion to beat my competitors.. My target is at least 500 daily visitors in each site..

make sure you have competitive keyword with high monthly search volume..

20. daniar

daniar Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I guess so. One more thing, which one should I refer to, the exact phrase or broad? And what is the minimum competitors in Google for the targeted keywords? I read once it should be less than 500,000? Thanks again.

daniar, Jan 4, 2010 IP