1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great (Free) Interview With "King Of Copy" Craig Garber...

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by scottspfd82, Dec 30, 2009.

1. scottspfd82

scottspfd82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It was to a buyers list... Cold traffic on that one was about 3.5%.

I (honestly) should have mentioned that, but I don't like unfair criticism when you don't know me and I was writing the post fast.

There's plenty more on my site, and a lot more that have yet to be published, and when you mainly work for 2-3 clients with ongoing work I'd say I'm not doing too bad...

I also don't mention my niche sites... Which I'll refrain from doing.

I don't see what the hell your problem is... Daddy issues? Did you buy a bad e-book?

Let's just drop the issue... We obviously don't like each other, let's leave it at that... You know what they say about arguing on the internet...

Not sure if you're saying I didn't actually do an interview with him... If that's the case I'm not sure what to tell you.

If you're saying he'd be promoting it, you can't see what's going on behind the scenes...

This is seriously a VERY negative forum...

Want to see what some real copywriters and marketers, who make REAL money think about the interview? http://www.warriorforum.com/copywriting-forum/160208-my-interview-craig-garber.html#yptEQiGJO2K0i95Q

I really don't remember this forum being so childish...

-Scott

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
    scottspfd82, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, look at all the quotes.

Well, I'm convinced.

Good job, son!!

Perry Rose, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  3. scottspfd82

scottspfd82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks... Although I'm fairly certain I'm not your son.

Anyway, let's just agree to keep it civil, eh? I posted this as a free interview for copywriters...

Most people (outside of this forum) have found it helpful. That's all I'm trying to do here, give out some free good advice.

Thanks,

-Scott

scottspfd82, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    lol Jesus, son, I wasn't serious.

This guy really is dense.

Perry Rose, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  5. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what to say. :D

From what I listened to in the interview, I felt that Craig (Whom I have never heard of before I stumbled upon this thread) was an eloquent speaker and knew what he was talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if he was very successful. He could be hyping the exact amount of his success though.

I do feel and agree that all money making and copywriting experts lie to various extents, and that criticism can be done without resorting to hurtful remarks, and that quality criticism needs to be accepted and respected, and that it's hard to be objective when you're the one being criticized.

lightless, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  6. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really think Scott is a professional guy.

I've experienced it my self.

I really think you made every effort to add value within this thread.

However as usual, some people are always ready to criticize any good deed. They just fail to understand what a professional copywriter is all about. Nothing new.

So Scott, let the conversation end there. You have done a great job.

I appreciate you.

Ronak.

omshanti, Jan 1, 2010 IP
    scottspfd82 likes this.
  7. Dave Zan

Dave Zan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've emailed Craig Garber a few times years ago. While he didn't give me some
    super-duper secret techniques, he did give a few tips that helped me have a
    better focus.

That better focus didn't result in six figures. But...it did give money results I'd
    find comfortable enough until I decide to push farther.

Kinda understandable some people would be skeptical (or even cynical) of few
    copywriters like Craig. I wonder, though, that would they change their minds
    if some of them gave a wee bit more "proof" of some kind except for copies of
    their bank accounts?

Anyway, some will criticize while others will likely find this valuable. Good for a
    couple who watched, learned and eventually made money from the interview.

Oh, and thanks for the interview too.

Dave Zan, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  8. thoka.chaitanya

thoka.chaitanya Member

Best Answers:
    wow .. i still dream to earn that much money
    any i will try to follow his steps

thoka.chaitanya, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  9. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are no (or very few) super duper secret techniques. Those who claim they know those, are usually liars. Most success techniques are obvious, easily accessible and in plain sight. Actually often they are so mundane that we choose to ignore them and chase after non-existent golden geese.

lightless, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  10. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, there is a guy on the other section that makes $5000. a day in ad sense and tons more in my SPAM filter that make money hand over fist just like you write about.

But if they are making so much money why do they need to scrounge around the web trying to hustle $5 here and $50 there? :rolleyes:

Most successful people I know don't need to run around the Internet spewing spam and annoying BS sale pitches.

Sorry I only made it to the 2nd sentence of the "web copy" it just didn't draw me in. Good Luck.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    averyz, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  11. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Even though much of this is pure crap and the ones who believe such "gurus" without question has half their brain cells sleeping, in all fairness many of them are legit, and of the ones who do make money, they want to make even more money while at the same time helping even more people.

They also like to go on speaking engagements, talk to people from all walks of life. So....

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    Perry Rose, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  12. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I apologize for the above post it is negative with no value.

This was just the 10th post I read on this place that was just link farm spam.

I just need to come back next year when it is not just the same old junk posted over and over in each section.

Peace.

averyz, Jan 5, 2010 IP