1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ArticleRanks Review - Awesome 1-Way Linking System!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by allthegoodnamesweretaken, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, Zibblu, thx for clarification.

jophan, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  2. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you guys see on which sites the articles have been published by looking in the refferer in your site's stats, or do the clicks from that sites display as direct/email/bookmark, as they open in a new window?:confused:

xrcv, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    what I would like to know is if any of those article submitter sites do also show us
    the exact location of the article placement. is there any which does this?

jophan, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  4. greggh

greggh Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Webmaster Tools shows them to me as links.

greggh, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  5. greggh

greggh Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique Article Wizard does.

greggh, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  6. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, as knowing the exact location is crucial to me I would like to know who is a member
    of UAW and who could offer me the service to submit articles using their own account,
    if that is allowed of course. you can pm me with your offer.

jophan, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  7. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    I distribute articles for many clients and most are happy with the links that they get from the articles. Although we offer a spinning service at no additional cost, most clients don't use it. Perhaps it's just too time consuming. But just by sending out the same articles, they are still able to achieve the rankings they want.

But bear in mind that to get organic search traffic from article marketing takes time. If you are promoting a completely new site, you have to be patient. It's not unusual for a new site to wait 3 to 4 months for a major google link update. When that happens, you will be able to see your links appear in webmaster account. Your rankings will show up in the search results, and you will get more traffic.

Hope that helps.

Merry Christmas!

submit_articles, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  8. Curandero

Curandero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How do you explain the benefit of these links? Is simply the high number of backlinks of higher importance, than the quality of these links? I've been using AR for a month, and will do so for another month, but so far, I haven't seen any improvement in my organic traffic. My overall traffic did increase since I'm using this system, but it is mainly based on referrals.

I'm really frustrated because I'm working intensively on building backlinks since the sites were launched (about 2-3 months ago), and still I get only 5-15% traffic from search engines. I don't have a that high goal, for a start, I would be more than happy with around 100 visitors per day, per one site. At the moment, the avarage is about 50 visitors per day :/

Thanks for any advice, cheers!

Curandero, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  9. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, 50 visitors a day isnt bad at all, and this also shows that you achieved half of your goal.

moreover, its important how competitive the keyword is you are trying to rank high for.

jophan, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  10. CommandTree1985

CommandTree1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Article Ranks purely for link building, not traffic. I don't think the quality of the sites is conducive to quality, targeted to be honest, at least at the moment.

How are you performing for your main keywords? If you are struggling then perhaps you could consider targeting long tail keywords which should be less competitive.

Anthony

CommandTree1985, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  11. Curandero

Curandero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Until now I've been mostly aiming at the main keywords, which are moderately to highly competetive, but I'll make a list of less competetive ones and try to improve rankings for them too.

Btw. how long until do you usually notice SERP improvements after publishing such articles? I know this depends on many different factors, but any info would be useful. Patience won't be such a problem for me, but knowing that it will really give some good results in the long term, would make it much more bearable x)

Curandero, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  12. fmadvisor

fmadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, So I am starting to see my articles get published and have done a quick google search and found the published versions.. However, in every instance my link has been stripped out. I thought the purpose of this was to drive traffic and increase backlinks?

fmadvisor, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  13. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    what? the backlinks are gone? I would say that this would mean that the system has
    weak points. To my mind I would warn all those webmasters who are thinking of
    taking out the links. I would cancel their membership in that case!

jophan, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  14. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would also like to know if AR offers the possibility to add different subdomains of
    the same domain as a site. Has anyone any experience with that?

jophan, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  15. ExtremistOak

ExtremistOak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it does offer this, but there is no point adding a huge selection of new subdomains because you will not earn any credits from it.

Adding subdomains with PR and which are aged is the best method

P.S. Regarding people removing links this is prohibited and those accounts will be permanently banned.

Please kindly let me know the URL you saw this occur, on most occasions these are usually scraper sites which scrape content off the AR network.

So infact the published rate is that what AR has published but webmasters have various scraper sites setup, so your article could be published numerous times on sites that are not in our control

Regards

ExtremistOak, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  16. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, not earning any credits with those subdomains is something which I have experienced with
    a normal site that has a PR of 0. Is that normal?

jophan, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  17. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Yes, new sites or sites with PR0 will not earn any credits

We have taken the measure to stop people from mass submitting low quality URLs in order to get credits.

The system awards credits on the power of the site, the more powerful a site you add to the network the more credits you will earn per distribution.

So a PR5 site would probably earn more credits then 10 or so PR1 sites

Hope this helps

18. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, thanks for clarifying.

another thing that I realized is that you also offer to distribute german articles.
    how many german blogs of different niches do you have in your system?

is it also possible to see where the articles were posted?

jophan, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  19. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Sorry we do not accept german language blogs, the country means thats where they are hosted but usually in english language

Sorry we cannot show users where articles have been posted as we do this to protect the network from possible penalties

20. seopositions

seopositions Guest

Best Answers:
    Tons of bugs! I don't like ArticleRanks at all...

seopositions, Dec 30, 2009 IP